PDA

View Full Version : NEW HERE

debera
02-06-06, 21:17
HI
I AM NEW HERE. I TO SUFFER FROM HEALTH ANXIETY. THE ONE THAT BUGS ME THE MOST IS THE MISSED HEART BEATS. WAS HAVING THEM FOR HOURS AND HOURS.DOCTOR SAYS IT WAS ANXIETY BECAUSE MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY TWO AND A HALF MONTHS AGO. THE MORNINGS ARE THE WORSE FOR ME. IF I HAVE A COLD I THINK IT IS PNEUMONIA. APAIN IN THE BACK ITS KIDNEY PROBLEMS ON AND ON. I THINK I HAVE HAD EVERY SYMPTOM ANXIETY CAN BRING. CAN ANYONE RELATE TO THIS.
DEBERA

trac67
02-06-06, 21:23
Hi Debera,

welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

jackie
02-06-06, 22:32
oh yes debera every symptom and more

your not alone

jackie

hj
02-06-06, 22:39
Hi Debera,

I posted for the first time today too and feel much better knowing there are others like us out there. Seems like a wonderfully friendly and supportive site. Good to see posts from people describing same symptoms - helps reassure me it is anxiety and realising it isn't just you. Have you seen a doctor about your health anxiety? I only ask because I have and found a really good gp who is taking me seriously and i'm hoping he will help me beat this...

love H

Daisybun
02-06-06, 23:04
Hi Debera, you are definitely not alone. there is a lot of support and help here and i hope that you will soon feel a lot better.
Welcome to the forum

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

shiv
03-06-06, 16:02
Hi there and welcome

Yes!! I can relate to all your symptoms and many others here, can too so you're not alone.

Shiv x

scoobygirl2005
03-06-06, 17:07
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

cuteliljocey
03-06-06, 21:14
Welcome to No more panic! I hope you find this site fun and enjoyable. Here I am sure like so many of us you will find comfort is knowing your not alone. This is a great place to meet new friends, get support and share. I have Health Anxiety aswell and it ussuly is with my heart, breathing ect. A good book to read is "Its not all in your head" you can get it off Amazon.com for under 20 bucks. I look forward to seeing you around in the chat room. If you need anything feel free to e-mail me cuteliljocey@yahoo.com or Im me on yahoo cuteliljocey
take care
Jocelyn