PDA

View Full Version : anyone have this

fluff
07-12-11, 22:20
hi everyone ive been under alot of stress this year had a bad day today and noticed my fingers been moveing on there own and when i sat down earlier my leg slightly kicked forward on its own and its really worrying me. Has anyone else had this with there anxiety ?worried how could anxiety cause this :weep:

william wallace
07-12-11, 23:50
Poor Fluff having a bad day. AD's can cause twitching I had it myself a while back but it was the shoulders. Never mind, better day tomorrow you'll see:hugs:

eva82
08-12-11, 00:18
Yup I've had this before! It mainly used to happen in my pinkie finger or thumb. It used to freak me out but I read that muscle twitching is very common when under stress or anxiety. After a few weeks it just stopped. :)

fluff
08-12-11, 00:31
Thankyou for your replies:hugs:im not takeing my ad feeling so low today my life is so messed up at the moment cant cope with this stuff anymore :weep:

william wallace
08-12-11, 11:34
Thinking about you Fluff, hope you're having a better one today:hugs:

fluff
08-12-11, 12:05
Thanks Mr wallace:hugs: But no not really trying to stay strong have alot to desal with at the moment but not twictching today just feel lost.

william wallace
08-12-11, 12:15
If the weather in swamp land is anything like what us Picts are getting up here you best put your feet up, have a cuppa and watch chick flicks this afternoon.
Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

fluff
08-12-11, 12:23
Good idea:hugs:Yeah swamp land weather not good today hope you having a good day.Well as good as it gets for people with are illness x