PDA

View Full Version : Worrying to the point I feel like giving up :(

WarehouseWorker
07-12-11, 23:40
I honestly feel so alone lately.

after buying a new iPhone and having dr google too hand I've diagnosed myself with so many different things.

Basically I'm getting frequent abdominal pain on my left side sometimes but it's mainly on my right side. The pain doesn't hurt but I can tell its there. I always let a lot of gas off, with a little anal leakage of pure none scented water like substebc. other than that I feel fine.

Im 21 and am so scared I have Colon cancer Or bowl. Someone please reply I feel so alone

cathycrumble
07-12-11, 23:46
You defo dont have colon cancer my mum had that and she did not have what you have had.

I have had that many times and its nothing thy call it a sort of mucus and it can be like IBS pleas put it out of your mind you DO NOT HAVE COLON CANCER. And if you can't put it out of your mind go to your gp and ask them I did that after my mum died but she was 75 so that is thing you expect at that age. try and put it out of your mind please

Cathy xx

eva82
08-12-11, 00:15
Sounds a lot more like excess gas, trapped gas, food intolerance or maybe the beginning of mild IBS. Are you extra stressed or anxious at the moment. Do you get the pain constantly or does it come and go?

Anxious_gal
08-12-11, 00:44
If you google any symptom it will tell you have cancer.
If sounds like trapped wind , a change in diet and some probiotics should help :)

kirstynic
08-12-11, 06:54
I have had my husband put a pass code on my phone and I can't access safari on my iPhone as it was too tempting having google to hand. I only get on this site through a link on twitter. I hope one day I will be over this ha and control temptation of googling and be able to have the safari back on my phone x x

PinkRoxy
08-12-11, 07:05
I get something similar to you I think it sounds like irritable bowel syndrome. And by the sounds of it you could have accumulated alot of wind in your colon and bowels and that does make it uncomfortable and pain in the side.
I would still mention it to your gp though so they can diagnose you with IBS and give you something to help relieve the pain.

WarehouseWorker
08-12-11, 09:41
I'm at work and I can't help but worry its so so horrible. The pain isn't chronic it's just dull and comes every so often. I'm so scared of Colon cancer

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 ----------

Am I dying? I'm so worried