PDA

View Full Version : Scotland Would like to meet/chat with new friends

Mitzie
08-12-11, 00:47
Hi I'm Kirsty, from Kinross, near Perth. I'm looking to make some friends as I'm lonely for various reasons I don't get out much and am trying to go about joining gym or writing classes. I have friends, but they live further away so can't see them as much. I'm 27. Would be great to have someone to talk too.

Starlight
09-12-11, 20:05
Hi Kirsty,

I`m from Scotland too. If you want to chat I can pm you my msn addy.

Hope your well.

nervy-paul
11-01-12, 16:44
Hi I'm Kirsty, from Kinross, near Perth. I'm looking to make some friends as I'm lonely for various reasons I don't get out much and am trying to go about joining gym or writing classes. I have friends, but they live further away so can't see them as much. I'm 27. Would be great to have someone to talk too.

I'm happy to be a email/penpal if your still interested - I sent you a email today too, I waffle, but would be good to chat to like-minded person. :)

Ladyblues
07-02-12, 17:00
Hi I am from Scotland to.

swanlinnet
10-02-12, 01:09
Would email gladly ...Used to be in Scotland a lot .....Wester Ross, Achnassheen :) Lock Maree in the Lock Maree Hotel .....Love Scotland:)

Good luck Vince:)

USER12
26-02-12, 20:48
I am from Scotland too. Feel free to PM me if you would like to chat anytime :).

mattcr
14-06-12, 19:26
mitzie-

I have struggled with anxiety/agoraphobia for 15 years. Would be glad to offer any insight.

Matt