PDA

View Full Version : Visual problems are freaking me out

btkirb
02-06-06, 22:43
Hi everyone, this is my first post here.

Anyway, a little over a week ago, I smoked some weed at a friends house. I had a pretty bad reaction and had a pretty nasty panic attack for a good 20 minutes. In the days that have followed I have noticed that I feel slightly "off". At first I noticed a slight headache. I have noticed I have visual trails like if I wave my hand it's just a blur, and I have been suffering from dizziness. Also, if I am at a red light, if I try to focus on cars driving I have trouble following the car with my eyes and everything in the background sort of moves, similar to if you drink too much and the room starts to spin.
In the past I have done magic mushrooms, but the last time has been about two months ago. I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I have been extremely anxious and it's starting to make me feel physically sick and I just don't know what to do. Does anyone here suffer from the same symptoms? [V]

PurpleRain
03-06-06, 15:13
Hi,
The symptoms you describe are symptoms of anxiety.I also have a lot of dizziness,nausea and my vision is affected,i experience burry vision and when my anxiety is at its worse i have had the visual trails that you describe..
Im sure the worry that you have is hightening your anxiety making your symptoms worse.
Magic mushrooms can cause extreme anxiety and paronia(bad trip) and you should really try and stay clear of them if you are prone to anxiety or panic.Hallucinogenic drugs can intensify these feelings.
Hope your feeling better soon,also if you are still worried then you should have a word with your doctor.
Good Luck
Take care xx