PDA

View Full Version : I'm so terrified!

Paniclissx
08-12-11, 08:57
Hello, was wondering is someone could help me.. I'm ill a lot, I've suffered an inner ear infection twice and I currently have a throat infection, the war infectio was severe and left me with terrible dizziness and I'm a bit dizzy today and I'm scared it's come back.. I think that all the illnesses I suffer from can't be as simple as what they are and that I've got cancer of ms or sonething, the doctor reassures me that I'm okay and it's nothing serious and it will pass. It just feels like I've always got something wrong with me, does anyone else feel like this? I'm only 19 and I'm just so scared all of the time x

Mirabelle
08-12-11, 09:03
Hi
It is quite normal at your age to get lots of infections like this. Your immune system is becoming stronger at this time and soon you will be able to fight off infections.
xx

Paniclissx
08-12-11, 09:33
Thankyou, I just always feel that there's something seriously wrong with me :( I never think that it just could be sonething simple, I guess you're right though, people my age do suffer from various illnesses etc, never thought of it like that, thankyou :) xx