PDA

View Full Version : Iratated eye

Gemma T
08-12-11, 14:14
Hi

Im having some problems with my left eye.

Last week I accidently caught my tear duct with my nail (the lump in the corner of my eye) it was really sore and irratated but I just left it. I have seen the doctor and he said it was nothing and was just a little inflamed and that it will settle.

Well since then Ive had a pain behind my eye like im getting a migraine. My eye feels itchy and irratated and so does the tear duct. I have been rubbing it though.

I would have thought it would have subsided by now. I know rubbing it doesnt help and it looks its normal self. Only red after rubbing and no discharge or watering. My eyes are also a little blurry.

I am a migraine sufferer and realise all my symptoms are anxiety symptoms yet Im still worried Ive done some damage.

Has anyone else had these symptoms? Should i book an appointment with the optician? I went not long ago and my eyes are good. Im thinking that if I chilled out and stopped rubbing the, they will get better. Who knows!

Thanks

Gemma x x x

crystal17
08-12-11, 19:10
I've done that before - hurts like hell!

I'd say leave it for 24 hours - NO touching at all and then see how it is. Will prob be loads better x

Mindful
08-12-11, 19:15
I've done that before - hurts like hell!

I'd say leave it for 24 hours - NO touching at all and then see how it is. Will prob be loads better x This!

Gemma T
08-12-11, 20:01
Thanks for your responses. I was over asda and ended up poppin in the opticians. I have a mild infection. Don't need anything unless it gets worse phew!

Anything to do with the eyes shouldn't b chanced x x x