PDA

View Full Version : Need help, really worried.

Keith
08-12-11, 21:14
Hello for the past two days I have had a sore head on the right side of my forehead only, it also sometimes hurts behind my eye. Also both of my ears ring from time to time. Painkillers and sleeping does help so does this rule out a tumor? I have no problems with balance I can stand on each leg for 10 seconds with no difficulty.

Do you think I'm fussing over nothing?

Ceece
08-12-11, 21:35
Hi, sorry you are so worried, I think that there is a big possibility that this is sinusitis, it can be quite painful and affect the eyes too. Try a decongestiion spray or tablet. Maybe its the after effects of a recent cold?

Keith
08-12-11, 21:45
I think it may be that. I had a viral infection according to the doctors and tonight in the shower the pain in my head went away with the hot water if that is possible.

debs71
08-12-11, 21:50
Hi,

Keith, it could also be a tension headche. They can occur for days on end.

Pain from tumours is excruciating head pain, so try not to be overly concerned about that. The fact you are responding to meds is good.

If you have ear or sinus probs you can get referred pain in your head.

Hope you feel well soon.:hugs:

Keith
08-12-11, 21:51
Hi,

Keith, it could also be a tension headche. They can occur for days on end.

Pain from tumours is excruciating head pain, so try not to be overly concerned about that. The fact you are responding to meds is good.

If you have ear or sinus probs you can get referred pain in your head.

Hope you feel well soon.:hugs:

Thanks hopefully I'll be better in a few days. Just need to stop Googling stuff! :scared15: