PDA

View Full Version : I am petrified I have something seriously wrong with me! Help!

loonerj
09-12-11, 08:08
I have booked myself in at the doctors this morning, because I had a nosebleed last night and a clot came out. It didnt last long but I have never had a clot before!! I really thought I was going to die there and then, I know I didn't as I am typing this :wacko:

But now I think I feel pressure in my head and I am worried I am going to have a brain hemmorage!! Or it is the start of a brain tumour!

I have had blood tests, eye test etc, but all normal. I get ringing in my ears constantly, snow vision, flashes of light in my vision. I get night terrors the lot. Its driving me insane!!!

I am so scared I just want to have a normal day with no fear!

What can I do to stop this!!???? HELP ME!! :scared15:

PinkRoxy
09-12-11, 08:14
I would just see what the doctor says. I dont think it sounds like anything serious like a brain tumour but the pressure in your head sounds alot like sinuses and I get that alot along with the ringing in my ears which apparently is prob just a bit of tinnitis.

Anyway let us know what the doctor says.

loonerj
09-12-11, 15:14
Thanks,

Doctor said I am fine, just release of pressure and nose bleeds are quite common! I have had blood pressure checked and thats fine too! Its all down to being anxious!!

amandaj
09-12-11, 15:16
glad drs went well did read this morning you was going