PDA

View Full Version : Sore head going away with painkillers is this good?

Keith
09-12-11, 09:50
Does it mean I don't have a brain tumor is this good that my sore head going away with painkillers? My sore head at only at my front right side of my forehead really worried. :emot-crying:

Paniclissx
09-12-11, 09:52
It's probably just a normal everyday headache.. If you had a brain tumour the pain would be persistant and it wouldnt go away x

Keith
09-12-11, 09:53
Thanks for the quick reply, just getting myself into a worry.

Paniclissx
09-12-11, 09:55
You don't need to worry.. If you had a brain tumour you would have unbearable headaches that wouldn't go away, it is definatly a good thing that the painkillers have took your pain away, means its nothing serious. If your headaches carry on just make an appointment with your gp to put your mind at rest x

Keith
09-12-11, 09:58
Thanks my nose is all blocked up so I think I have a bit of the cold. :doh: Thanks again. :)

Paniclissx
09-12-11, 09:59
Yeah it could be your sinuses that are blocked, there's a lot of nasty colds and bugs going around.. Take care :) x

Keith
10-12-11, 00:41
Had a break down tonight in the kitchen was crying really badly. Took a painkiller for my head and the pain is gone. However, feeling like I'm on a walking on a boat sometimes, due to the stress?

Keith
10-12-11, 13:47
Feeling faint today really worried. :scared15:

kirstynic
10-12-11, 13:58
Does sound like anxiety, try not to worry you are not in excruciating pain or having visual disturbances. Make sure you are drinking enough water

Keith
10-12-11, 14:03
Thanks, just sneezed a few times and my head got sore, must have the cold after all.

kirstynic
10-12-11, 14:09
Yes and another symptom of sinuses

Keith
11-12-11, 00:59
I'm sneaking out and going to the hospital.

Keith
13-12-11, 00:27
I've bought a book called 'Overcoming Health Anxiety,' by David Veale and Rob Wilson. I'll update this thread once I read a bit of it. Went to the hospital today in tears, got by temperature taken, blood pressure and the nurse - a lovely lady - looked in my ears and gave my some ear drops for my right ear. I've taken them twice and I think they've helped. I'm also going to the Doctors tomorrow for him to have a check at me. Hopefully all will be fine. :)

Keith
13-12-11, 11:57
Doctor said I have 'just a headache,' kinda of annoying was hoping he'd be able to work out what was wrong with me.