PDA

View Full Version : anyone..

tina2004
23-04-04, 23:52
has anyone had this b4,,,hiya to everyone im back after about 6 weeks feeling good,,,has anyone had a feeling in there arm like a really weak feeling and kind of sore a bit also a dull sore ache in the middle of there chest going into the left side ,,god i cant go back to feeling like this after feeling not too bad for weeks help.

imported_n/a
24-04-04, 08:08
hi tna yeah i have had the arm ache in my left arm when i was perticulary anxious for nearly 6 months,,and of course with it being my left arm though there was somthing wrong with my heart,,but ok now ,was ,or is yours like a kinda toothache????mine was ,,horrible,,

tina2004
24-04-04, 11:52
aye it was like a kind of toothache pain,,king of weak crampie niggling feeling comes and goes,u try to keep ur arm straight and u still feel it,its hard to explain really,r u on tablets or anything.

ana
24-04-04, 16:37
Hi! When I'm panicking, I usually don't feel my arms or legs and I have a feeling as they are not mine (?!)
And, also, my heart beats so fast and sometimes it skips a beat and it hurts.
So, I think you have nothing to worry about. It is all connected to anxiety
Best wishes
Ana

april tones
24-04-04, 20:37
i used to get this, like tension in arms, a good massage should help. I get chest symptom, i have asthma but i tend to over breathe when im anxious and i think it bruises you chest as your over excerting it, hope that helpd, love april

apriltones