PDA

View Full Version : horrible panic

Paniclissx
09-12-11, 16:14
It started off with blurred vision and then turned into a bad headache and I was so convinced I'd got a brain tumour, I've stopped panicking now but I just feel within myself and depressed and spaced out does anyone else feel like this? I'm so worried that sonething is going to happen to me and that I'm going to die :( x

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

I'm so scared ! :(

nstama
09-12-11, 17:17
Don't worry!! You are NOT going to die. I've felt the same way as you before and it just seems to take all the life out of you and it's exhausting, I know. After a bad attack you feel almost unreal and it's hard to imagine that the feeling will ever go away. But it will!!! You know it will, so just remember that. This feeling will pass and you will feel okay again. The physical symptoms of a panic attack always seem as if they are more than just panic, but it is normal to get these feelings. And they will not physically harm you. I'm sorry you're going through this but it will pass soon. Just breath and think positively and you will be fine :hugs:

Mindful
09-12-11, 17:20
It started off with blurred vision and then turned into a bad headache and I was so convinced I'd got a brain tumour, I've stopped panicking now but I just feel within myself and depressed and spaced out does anyone else feel like this? I'm so worried that sonething is going to happen to me and that I'm going to die :( x

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

I'm so scared ! :( Ever heard that saying ''Stresshead'' ?

Its exactly that, your eyes blurr because your pupils let in much more light when in anxious mode. Headache will come from your tension that you get from the anxiety of the blurred eyes.. You will be fine. :hugs:

Paniclissx
09-12-11, 19:26
Thankyou both so much, your comments really do help. You're both right it was nothing to worry about, it has now passed. I rang my doctor for reassurance and he assured me that it was part of anxiety and could be a symptom of the throat infection that I have got. Just feel like its one thing after another because now I'm very dizzy and off balance and I fear that I might faint but I know this can be part of anxiety too? Thanks again for your comments and support xx

Mindful
09-12-11, 23:17
Thankyou both so much, your comments really do help. You're both right it was nothing to worry about, it has now passed. I rang my doctor for reassurance and he assured me that it was part of anxiety and could be a symptom of the throat infection that I have got. Just feel like its one thing after another because now I'm very dizzy and off balance and I fear that I might faint but I know this can be part of anxiety too? Thanks again for your comments and support xx Being dizzy tonight is probably half and half..partly your throat infection, dont forget your throat is very close to your ears which contain your balance bits n bobs.. and part anxiety that can make you feel so very off balance, add them together and you get super dizzy. You will be just fine. :hugs:

Poke
11-12-11, 02:58
Ever heard that saying ''Stresshead'' ?

Its exactly that, your eyes blurr because your pupils let in much more light when in anxious mode. Headache will come from your tension that you get from the anxiety of the blurred eyes.. You will be fine. :hugs:

I did not know that. I'm always wondering why everything is more blurry, haha. Good to know!