PDA

View Full Version : Really anxious right now

Quisty
09-12-11, 20:17
So I think I'm having a blip and it feels quite bad. I feel like I felt 18 months ago, scared, don't wanna leave the house.

I've got a viral infection and I'm sure that is the cause but trying to snap out of this is hard.

I'm hoping by writing this I relieve some of the anxiety. I'm not particularly worried about anything but I'm concerned about going back to work on Monday and my six year old boy gets his first belt in karate on Sunday. There will be 200 plus people there and I can't miss it.

Just wanna curl up and hide, nothing feels real at the minute, feels like I'm losing the fight :weep:

vicky23
09-12-11, 20:49
I'm sorry you're having a blip but don't believe the lie that you're being defeated. Your body is under attack from a virus so needs some extra care.
You know that anxiety is temporal and this too shall pass.
Take care of yourself while your body and mind recover and the anxiety will start to ease
X

Rod
09-12-11, 21:22
You got over it before and you will again. Each time it comes back it will easier to deal with and not hang around as long and even if it does you know it wont hurt you and that you can deal with.

Quisty
09-12-11, 23:06
Thanks guys, actually feeling a little better. Gonna get my head down and hope tomorrow will be better

Rod
10-12-11, 09:07
Even if it isnt better know that you can cope.

medtrans1067
10-12-11, 12:36
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I know it isn't always easy, but have faith that everything will be okay.

Quisty
11-12-11, 19:10
Well I did it, went to my sons karate graduation. Wasnt that bad, had my moments but did it.

Next, back to work tomorrow, feeling a little stronger. Thanks again guys