PDA

View Full Version : my mum has thrown away my tooth brush :@?

Em.ma
09-12-11, 23:05
Hi my mum has thrown my tooth brush away. there seems to be a new ish looking one in there and im assuming its for me- ive poured boiling hot water on it but im scared to use it incase she has and her gums bleed. ive tried to phone her but her phones off because shes at work. will boiling hot water have killed of any think like heptatis that you can catch through blood?

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

i have a cold and i want to go to bed. she'll be home in an hour and 20 mins or so but i dont want to wait up till then and i have to brush my teeth.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

and now im sitting here doubting if i used the write brush this morning- i could of sworn i did.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

*right

---------- Post added at 23:05 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

got through to mum and she said she threw mine away and that the new one shes used :@ id only used the brush twice i was using. so guess ill have to leave it tonight- which will make me panic as im scared of the pain from tooth decay.

fluff
09-12-11, 23:06
I think boiling water does kill all germs so im sure you be ok, and it probely a brand new one not been used try not to worry:hugs:

Em.ma
09-12-11, 23:13
Thank you. My brother has used the new one she told me so thats not mine lol. She has thrown it away. Im going to my nans at about 9 tommorow morning so ill guess i can do them there as i left a spare brush there. I did them this morning but not aswell i should have.

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:09 ----------

ps: found an old one of mine in a draw in my bedroom. its old and worn but better than nothing and better that one that someone else has used. just the thought of sharing germs/ what theyve eaten like that makes me cringe.
ive also gone looking for my bank statements etc which were in my room tidy in a draw out the way and they have been thrown out aswell along with other letters lol. it really annoys me.

fluff
09-12-11, 23:49
Ok Emma you take care hun x