PDA

View Full Version : Sensitive Teeth - advice please

louise0501
10-12-11, 02:49
hey, a few days ago i drank a cold drink and it made my teeth really senstive and they been feeling very sensitive since. it seems to be my front teeth. im really worried i have an infection or all my teeth are gonna fall out. im in a right panic about it. any advice for getting rid of it? should i go to dentist? anyone had this before?

im so worried

please reply

love Louise X

swgrl09
10-12-11, 15:55
Try a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. I too have very sensitive teeth. Sometimes it can be caused by cavities, but sometimes it just happens and that is the case with me. I went to the dentist (and that might not be a bad idea just to make sure you have no cavities) and they did xrays and absolutely no cavities. They just told me that it can happen over the years if you brush too hard or sometimes people just have sensitive teeth. Gave me a toothpaste made for that and it helped a little, but I still get sensitive to either very cold or very sweet things.

I would say pop into the dentist because if it is a cavity, then they fill it and it's over! If it's not, they can give you a good toothpaste for it. I doubt its an infection, that would be unbearable pain.

Also sometimes mine get sensitive if I have a cold or sinus problems. Have you been ill?