PDA

View Full Version : First Post...

JazPBS
10-12-11, 04:49
Hi everyone

I'm 20 and I've been suffering from panic attacks and GAD for around 3 years now, but just recently since my dad died my anxiety has been a lot worse, and I have panic attacks almost every day. Due to this my doctor started me on Cipralex 4 days ago, so I'm still suffering from the side effects at the moment, but all in all I'm feeling a bit better.

I'm sat writing this in bed, terrified that I might be dying after having a quite intense panic attack whilst driving home. I'm usually so preoccupied with mentally checking that my body is ok and checking my pulse, as well as googling any symptom and convincing myself that I have some horrible illness. I'm just hoping that the Cipralex will manage to chill me out a bit!

diane07
10-12-11, 04:53
Hi JazPBS

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

blue moon
10-12-11, 05:13
Hello Jaz:welcome:This is wonderful site,hope you meet lot of friends like I have
Love Petra xx

mallan82450
10-12-11, 09:58
Hi Jaz,

I'm around your age and suffer mostly the same symtoms as you And I've also just started medication - let me know if you ever want to chat :)

:welcome: