PDA

View Full Version : please help I'm so worried

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 11:32
Im so worried that I might have shingles.. I've got a throat infection at the minute but since I woke up this morning my skin has been sore and sensitive, I'm so worried it could be shingles, how would I know if I've got shingles or not? Has anyone had it? X

---------- Post added at 11:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 ----------

I'm so scared I daren't move, I don't want to have shingles I've read on the internet that it can cause seizures and all sorts :( :( !!! X

london
10-12-11, 12:03
ring nhs thay will know
god bless

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 13:35
I'm so scared though I feel stupid :( my family reassure me that I don't have shingles but I'm just so worried :/ I've looked at pictures of the rash and I don't have it but it says that you don't always have to have the rash I just really don't know wht to do! :( x

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

I don't wanna go in too much detail but at the base of my back/top of my bum is really red an sore and it's really quite painful, does anyone have this or have had this? I'm worrie it's shingles :( my mum said it looks just like a sore but I'm worried it could be shingles because it's really painful :/ x

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

I'm so so scared someone please help I'm scared sonething bad Is going to happen to me x

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 ----------

Anyone? :( x

kirstynic
10-12-11, 13:59
I think this is probably from the infection you have. I had a tummy bug the other week it made me feel like I had the flu, my skin was sensitive and felt sore to touch I get it when I have a horrible cold too

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 14:05
Thankyou so much I really hope that's all it is, I'm just do scared sonething bad is going to happen to me, I'm terrified to even move :( x

kirstynic
10-12-11, 14:10
No just sounds like one of the nasty colds doing the rounds just try relax x

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 14:19
Thankyou, I'm just scared o move because I'm scared of collapsing :( that's been my panic and anxiety from the very beginning x

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

I braved it and stood up and put the washer on and I didn't collapse, I just feel so overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings x

frozenwithfear
10-12-11, 14:43
I did have shingles, and the first sign was feeling poorly, along with rock hard pimples in a cluster on my waist. They were tiny, almost like scabs but I couldnt scratch them off. I only noticed them because of the searing pain I was getting in that area. I was very lucky as mine was a mild case, but enough to make me feel extremely poorly for a few weeks, but I knew from the word go something was really not right. I didnt have a sore throat at all. Please dont worry, it doesnt sound like shingles at all, but I do appreciate your stress about illness. I have health anxiety and its a horrible thing to go through.

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 14:48
Thankyou so much you've made me feel so much better I'm just sat here in an awful state thinking I'm dying or sonething :( I hate having health anxiety I worry about every little feeling that I get and it's so so so scary as yoh probably understand, thankyou for your reassurance x