PDA

View Full Version : Please Say A Prayer For Julian

Rain
10-12-11, 12:19
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2445/3861361575_6e7f4f1c3b_m.jpg

Please spare a moment to say a prayer for Julian, our lurcher.
Our older dog, Julian has been to the vets this morning because he bashed into the door 2 weeks ago and a swelling that came up on his elbow wouldn’t go down. The vet says he needs an operation as soon as possible and has booked him in for Tuesday morning. It is filled with fluid and he says a bone is probably chipped. He is at least 8 years old which is old for a big lurcher so that is a big worry.
He needs a special anaesthetic which they give to greyhounds. Also we have been told he must not move about much afterwards, which is difficult as the other fellow, Jacob is bonkers and always jumping about. I will be on my own looking after him, as my partner will be at work. I expect he will have an Elizabethan collar on.
Please say a prayer for Julian, that he makes it through the anaesthetic safely and that he heals well.

london
10-12-11, 12:27
done
god bless

snowgoose
10-12-11, 14:13
Hi Rain
my prayers are sent today for your lovely dog and you and your partner .
Lovely dogs lurchers.............have always liked their grace and temperament .
Hope all goes well ............thinking of you and your animal companion .
:hugs: snow xx

bottleblond
10-12-11, 15:35
Lots of love, hugs and possitive thoughts for Julian

:bighug1:

Love Lisa
xxx

Moggo
10-12-11, 16:32
Hi Rain,

Sending my positive thoughts :hugs:

mikewales
10-12-11, 17:40
Hope he is on the mend soon xxx

nicola1980
10-12-11, 18:30
lot of love and :hugs: please let us know how he gets on, thinking of you all xx

saro
10-12-11, 22:24
Hi Rain,

I hope everything goes well for Julian.. he will be in my thoughts.. :hugs:

x

macc noodle
10-12-11, 23:31
Hi Rain,

Sorry to hear about the lovely Julian - hope he gets thru the op and I am sure he will relish your love and care.

If Jacob gets too much for him, just separate them - Jacob will come to no harm at all outside to run off his energy in the garden and Julian can have some peace and quiet curled up by the fire.

Thinking of you and K at this time honey as well as the lovely Julian.

:hugs:

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bluesparkle
11-12-11, 00:16
sending you some :hugs:
will be sending lots of posative thoughts for julian.
rach
x

suzy-sue
11-12-11, 01:04
OH Bless him ..Hes lovely ...Sending you lots of POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND GOOD WISHES YOUR WAY. ...luv Sue :bighug1::bighug1:xx

eeyorelover
11-12-11, 02:30
Isn't he just too cute???!
Prayers and positive thoughts for your sweet Julian!
Oh and prayers for strength and peace of mind for you during this stressful time, Rain!
Much love to you!!
xxx
Sandy

yvonne_uk_98
11-12-11, 13:40
thinking of you and praying for both of you, he is so cute.

Vanilla Sky
11-12-11, 15:39
Sending you loving thoughts . Love and hugs :hugs::hugs:

Paige xxx

Rain
13-12-11, 20:26
Just a quick update. Julian came through the anaesthetic okay but he has a fractured elbow and is in quite a bad way. It is hard to keep him still. He is all bandaged up but he has bled quite a bit since he came home. I hope he heals quickly and has no complications. Please keep him in your prayers.

bottleblond
13-12-11, 20:45
Awwww well done Julian :yahoo:

Thinking of you all Rain :hugs:

Love Lisa
xxx