PDA

View Full Version : I don't know

brier
10-12-11, 13:12
I don't know if propanolol has had the same effect on anyone? It slowed me down so much last wed I was admitted to A+E with v low BP an slow heart rate?

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 13:18
I had a bad effect on propanolol, I couldn't feel my heartbeat and I ha no adrenaline what so ever, I was panicking but didn't feel anything physical. I'm usually terrified of spiders and one crawled past me and it had no effect whatsoever whereas usually I scream and run and my heart pounds in my chest. I know they are supposed to have that affect but I hated it so I stopped taking it. Must of been awful for you.. What happened? X

brier
10-12-11, 13:54
It was quite embrassing as I work in a medical centre and they called me an ambulance I was put on a heart monitor for 5 hours and then sent home.:blush:

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:41 ----------

It was quite embarassing as I work in a medical centre they called an an ambulance and I was put on a heart monitor for 5 hours and then sent home!

---------- Post added at 13:52 ---------- Previous post was at 13:42 ----------

Was very embarassing cus I work in a health centre and they called an ambulance. I spent 5 hours attached to a heart monitor before they would let me home lol

---------- Post added at 13:54 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

oops I didn't think that this ha posted lol:D