PDA

View Full Version : Collapsing

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 14:55
Hey is anyone else scared of collapsing or fainting? X

mazdaz
10-12-11, 15:04
Hi yes I am scared of these things this is why i'm in this mess!! My coucillor tells me you can't faint or collaps from panic attacks I try to keep telling myself this I understand how hard it is x

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 15:04
I get so scared of standing up sometimes because I fear I might collapse its so so scary :( x

mazdaz
10-12-11, 15:22
I know it's horrible I walk around holding on to things around the house at times
:( Have you been to the doctors at all? I only leave the house with my hubby and have'nt been able to drive or go shopping for ages. I even get to the point sometimes that I don't even want to sit up!! x

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 15:25
Yeah the doctors tell me it's anxiety and panic and I'm exactly the same! I get terrified to sit up and I get terrified to even go to the toilet sometimes! It so so scary x

mazdaz
10-12-11, 15:31
me to i struggle everyday with even a shower!! Has the doc given you any meds or advised coucilling? x

Paniclissx
10-12-11, 15:34
I'm getting better at that now, I used to be awful it used to take me hours! And I got put in citalopram and propranolol and I didnt like it so I stopped taking it, and I got put on a 6month waiting list for therapy so we decided to pay private, how about you? X

mazdaz
10-12-11, 15:43
I am on citalopram been on it for three weeks and three days now sometimes I wish I never started it as I can't sleep very well at night but it is helping with lifting my mood and some of the anxiety has lifted but not all!!I have councilling and start cognitive therapy on tuesday which I am dreading leaving the house although hubby has managed to get the morning off work. I feel so sorry for my hubby and kids at the mo as I feel I can't do all the things I used to. Nightmare!! Have you ever tried rescue remedy?x

pablo22
11-12-11, 00:28
hey, i ALWAYS get this probably one of the worst anxiety symptoms. Make sure ur eating right, lots of red meat and broccoillio etc .. lots of iron, try go for really long walks, listening to music. really helps me. walking in general , helps me get less anxious in general. try to distract urself with anything and ignore it. its the only way it will go away :hugs:

nomorepanic
11-12-11, 02:21
Collapsing is very very rare so please don't worry about it