PDA

View Full Version : someone slap me quickly.......

cattia
11-12-11, 09:25
My all clear blood test results were mine right? They haven't mixed them up with someone else's or read them wrong? Arghhhhhh hate it when my brain does this!

SomeOddworld
11-12-11, 15:52
It's extremely unlikely they'd mix up the results, just chill, the docs know how to file some results ;P

crystal17
11-12-11, 18:00
Oh I know its hard, Ive felt the same when I had blood tests done last year and when I had my smear I was SO convinced that it would be abnormal that it took a good few weeks after I got a normal result for me to accept it.

Its just this horrible feeling that something is not right within our bodies and we automatically assume that there has been a mix up.

I might phone doctors tomorrow for my latest blood test results but prob too scared :/ I feel like I just know they are gonna be bad...

cattia
11-12-11, 20:25
Urghhh it's so annoying always thinking about the worst case scenario and imagining some horrible mistake. Crystal, I took a whole day to build up the courage to call for mine. I actually felt shakey with nerves all day and kept nearly making the call then changing my mind. Ib the end though, I decided whatever it was, it would be better to know. I still can't believe they were ok. I am sure yours will be too x

Annie1705
12-12-11, 12:02
OMG i could have written that first post, i also got all clear bloods last week however i cant help thinking they have missed something or given me someone elses results....its so frustrating !!

f0rest
12-12-11, 12:58
lol if they arent urs, ur in for a BIG claim :)

anxious
12-12-11, 20:17
Slap !!

crystal17
13-12-11, 11:36
Urghhh it's so annoying always thinking about the worst case scenario and imagining some horrible mistake. Crystal, I took a whole day to build up the courage to call for mine. I actually felt shakey with nerves all day and kept nearly making the call then changing my mind. Ib the end though, I decided whatever it was, it would be better to know. I still can't believe they were ok. I am sure yours will be too x

Hi Cattia just come back from doctors and my results were all completely normal :yesyes:
The thought did go through my mind that theyve mixed them up somehow but im refusing to think like that and am just feeling positive and that im gonna be happy about it! Hope things are ok with you also now x

cattia
13-12-11, 14:14
Thanks guys! Crystal, great news about your results, a lovely early Christmas present :)