PDA

View Full Version : POF "menopause"

Luckyduck
11-12-11, 22:33
I was Diagnosed with premature ovarian failure when i was 17 now 22 im still going through it all. I was percribed eustrogen patchs to wear but havent been wearing regularly. Do you think this could also be a reason whyi am suffering from anxiety and panic attacks due to my horemones going haywire?

I still get hot flushes but i can tell the difference between panic attacks and flushes. Any suggestions on natural remidies to help with menopause and increase my eustrogen levels.?

suzy-sue
11-12-11, 23:08
I tried several types but to be honest .They only reduced the symptoms by a tiny ammount .Hrt Img Estradiol works like a dream for me ,and it costs far less than all the other stuff, I get a three month perscription .BLACKCOHOSH REDUCED the flushes somewhat but I read it could lead to other probs if taken for a long time ,so I stopped . Thyme tea if you can stomach it works for some ..Tastes vile .I tried the Soya but you have to eat a huge ammount for any real benefits and Red clover ,which didnt help at all .That was really expensive ..I do also take VitB complex and Evening PrImrose oil ..P/O is good for regulating hormones, and breast pain during menopause and Periods ...ID STICK WITH YOUR PATCHES.. Its a good possibility your hormones are making your Anxiety worse /The B complex helps so try that as well ,But take it in the daytime or it causes insomnia ..t/c Sue :)

haz
12-12-11, 00:32
My GP also recommended AGNUS CASTUS.

Good Luck. x

Luckyduck
13-12-11, 01:07
Cheers i will try some suggested.