PDA

View Full Version : :(

lea1992
12-12-11, 21:47
Why am I like this? What have I done? I've had enough now, I'm scared to be anywhere but in a house, I constatly feel scared about my breathin, my heart, my brain :( dno wha 2 do... I feel so down again aswell (n) I aint looking for sympathy I'm just lonely atm x

cuppycake
12-12-11, 21:59
I'm like this :( I got a bit better recently. But any ache and pian I have I'm scared its something serious. I haven't go out lately because I'm too anxious :( I just stay at home and play with my degus :/

lea1992
12-12-11, 22:54
Yeah its horrible, I don't do nothing, only time I'm out is in a car to my bfs but straight there + into his, untill the day I come home and straight back! I hate it all now, you on any meds?

pinkdove
12-12-11, 23:00
aw lea, sounds as if you are having such a bad time at the moment, but you really should get some help, talk to your gp about the way you feel. you are not alone, but they may be able to offer some help,even in the short term, don't continue to suffer, take the first step to recovering, and get some help, good luck x

cuppycake
12-12-11, 23:34
I can't take tablets and they wont do anything else for me :/ Been through some counselling but to be honest they make me a more worried :(

lea1992
12-12-11, 23:55
Pink dove : I really am I'm on citalopram atm but I feel more axious then ever atm its early days so I'm hopin I won't have to feel like this forever, are you on meds? I just worry all the time, and sad byt true I jus nearly had a panic attack, my mom calmed me down :( but she's ill so I don't wanna always worry her I don't know what to do nomore :(

Cuppycake: I can't take tabs eitha, I chew it, my gp said if that's how I'm comftable with it then that's ok, x

fiendclub
13-12-11, 15:34
Hi Lea,
I am going through the same thing right now... My HA flared over the summer after an extremely traumatic event, and it hasn't gone down since. It sucks, because normally I enjoy Christmas very much-- I'm so distracted this year. I even have a hard time leaving the house/ being around people, which has never happened to me before.
Thinking of you :weep:

lea1992
13-12-11, 16:55
I know, are you on any meds? Its jus the question of why me/us? I wouldn't wish this on my worse enimie, I hate being like this, today all my back at the top is like achin/pain, and I av headache :( feel a lil dizzy so now I defo think I'm dieing, do you think all that's normal? Hope you get better soon, If u ever wna talk you can pm me, I'm on + off all day x