PDA

View Full Version : There is hope

SaraBee
13-12-11, 05:34
Hello Everyone!
I went through the worst time of my life this summer, I thought I was dying and was going to die for sure. The worst HA I seriously have EVER had, I literally had a headache EVERY DAY for about 4 months. I thought it was a brain tumor, then leukemia, then lymphona, you name it, I had it. I felt tingly in my arms and feet 24/7 for around 4 months, I seriously have never felt this bad. I had a bad taste in my mouth, pains and twinges everywhere in my body, I could not think of anything but that I am dying. I started taking citalopram in June, it took FOREVER for it to work. At first it made it worse, but in 3-4 months I was back to normal. I still get the occasional headache or twinge of fear, but I am a new woman. I'm not saying you have to take a pill but what I am saying is that there is hope for you. Never give up, you are bigger than your anxiety. You CAN do it. If anyone needs some moral support, feel free to PM me :) Good luck to everyone struggling with this, I know it's the worst feeling in the world, but you can beat it. Kick it in the butt. You can do it.
Sincerely,
Sarabee :bighug1:

paula lynne
13-12-11, 10:35
Great post Sara, wishing you health and happyness! :hugs:Paula x

pinkdove
13-12-11, 10:38
fantastic post sara, so inspitational to all members, so glad you are feeling better. long may it continue x