PDA

View Full Version : Im going to be sick please read x

duke246810
13-12-11, 19:00
Hi everyone, im almost in a major state of panic at the moment.. and this is why..

I went down to feed my horse and it was very windy and freezing cold, i was wrapped up warm but i still felt extremely cold. Whilst down there i began getting this feeling in my stomach which wasn't going away, it was extremely painful and i thought i was going to throw up. Eventually when i got home the pain has gotten worse and the sickness feeling has gotten much much worse, i also feel like i can hardly breathe aswell. Im finding it hard to eat and when i do (lettace, beans and tuna is what im eating at the moment) im feeling like its making my breathing worse and my pains worse, even though im hungry.

This is not a hungry feeling though, its something ive never felt before :(. Im wondering whether ive gotten food poisening from a quiche i ate yesterday which went out of date yesterday also - that was cheese and onion. Or it could have been a nutri - grain bar which was all crumbly in the packet but i didnt look at the sell by date.. i just don't know :( i really don't want to be sick :'(.

I have been taking ranitidine for my stomach, but recently ran out (well about 2 months ago now) and for those 2 months ive been trying to get a doctors appointment because they told me i needed to come back and see them before taking out another prescription. I have been unsussesful in getting an appointment and its really making me feel down. I think ive also got a infection down below of some sort, which ive suspected now for about a month and i suspect its worsening because i havnt been able to get an appointment. I literally ring up every morning at 8.30 am and still nothing. :(

Im really unsure what to do right now, i feel so so ill and i keep going freezing cold and then boiling hot again, all day ive been nearly collapsing to (well it felt like it - even so i was EXTREMELY dizzy). Im also worried ive got a stomach ulcer and its killing me.. im getting a funny disgusting taste in my mouth to.. please help :'( sorry its so long xx

Em.ma
13-12-11, 19:01
a stomach ache which made u panic causing the rest of the sytptoms of panic. ur ok x

duke246810
13-12-11, 19:02
thanks but i dont think i am, ive never had this before and i dont usually panic anymore. xx

PinkRoxy
13-12-11, 20:58
How come you cant get an appt at your doctor? that does seem weird.

I dont think its anything serious it will be something simple but not too sure what. Those were the symptoms I had when I started out getting irritable bowel syndrome.