PDA

View Full Version : Please someone help me.

WarehouseWorker
13-12-11, 19:00
So the past few weeks ive been having a few problems.

I've been getting abdominal pain for around a month, but it's not constant pain, it's more on and off. However I have realised that it effects me more when I'm at work. I'm a warehouse worker and consistently moving boxes, and items. However on the weekend, I get th odd shooting pain. The pain is mainly in my right side. However sometimes it does move around. I also have a lot of wind, and even the odd anal leakage.

However otherthan that I feel fine, i don't get tired, my stools are regular and normal without blood, my weight has been the same for ages.

Please can someone reply, I'm terrified of colon cancer.

Please someone.

SomeOddworld
13-12-11, 19:53
I highly doubt you have colon cancer, anxiety can cause abdominal pain and/or shooting pains (all over the place), if you're genuinley worried go see the doc.

Wind can also be cause by anxiety, I believe.

Keith
13-12-11, 20:04
Maybe a pulled muscle, go see a Doctor to be sure if you are worried.

jeezo678
14-12-11, 00:38
I highly doubt there is anything of major concern and cancer wouldn`t pick and choose when you get symptoms. If you`re in pain or have problems at work its affecting you when you`re active (ie; using your body/and or muscles).
If you`ve been to the doctor a few times for similar worry related things then , you have nothing to worry about as you`ll know its another `false alarm` but if not then make an appointment to put your mind at ease.