PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Blondi
14-12-11, 23:17
I have just joined this forum following a search on the net about Mitazapine. I have suffered anxiety and depression since around 2001, eventually giving up my highly stressful Hotel Managers job - a industry I still love it having been part of my life for the last 23 years. I eventually succumbed in 2008, and started to run my own business but this was very short lived. I then lost my house and endured financial problems. Having had a very nice life with a good salary and having experienced many wonderful things I now have a very different life - a steady but low income job and no, or at the most limited responsibility at work. However, its the happiest I have been for a very long time , I now have time, time to read, listen to music, indulge my three cats, my love of film and history and horse riding. (The latter I do for free having for years wanting to ride but never having the time). I have also met some very genuine people in the last 3 years, more than I ever did in the last 20.I enjoy two days off a week and do not fear going into work as I once did.
I do not have a telephone at home or a mobile (dumped that years ago) and only recently lately started using email again, mostly to avoid telephone contact. Telephones to me are instruments of torture, associated with negative feelings and problems, likewise email - that's why I'm not an advocate of things like Facebook and really only use forums as a means of communication. So I am hoping for great things from this - if nothing else a conduit to share experiences and hopefully help each other.

nomorepanic
14-12-11, 23:19
Hi Blondi

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Dnvgraphics2k12
15-12-11, 01:44
Big welcome Blondi (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/member.php?u=40932)

I have to agree with the bit about the mobile and facebook if only i gave them up lol

xxxx

moonshine1968
15-12-11, 13:11
Hi there :yesyes: