PDA

View Full Version : So worried about PE/DVT

BKF1515
16-12-11, 15:39
For the first time, I was awakened last night by a slow, throbbing pain in my upper arm. I don't know if I slept wrongly on it, and the pain eventually woke me up. I couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours because of the niggling pain. then I felt a sort of quick tingling-scratching pain shoot through my chest a few times. I was fine for most of the day, and now I am getting that quick, shooting tingling-scratching pain in my lungs, and all I can think is that I have a PE. I am practically having an anxiety attack over it. If I had the beginning of a PE, would it feel like this pain in my lungs every now and then?

amandaj
16-12-11, 16:27
i had pe last year the pain did not come and go i couldnt even walk with it and wasnt only symptom i got i had a few try not to worry to much i know easier said than done
amandaxx

BKF1515
16-12-11, 16:38
Sorry to hear you've actually had this. I hope you have fully recovered.

So the pain came on all at once - it didn't build up over a few hours or days? Are you not able to breathe? Or do you start to get prickling pain in your lungs when you breathe?

amandaj
16-12-11, 17:22
my symptoms was a pain in my side, swollen ankle,breathlessness and coughing up blood i had 2 clots on my lungs

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:21 ----------

and the pain just came and never went it didnt come and go

BKF1515
16-12-11, 19:45
So sorry to hear you went through this. Thanks for sharing that with me. I really had an anxiety attack but thanks to your replies have gotten a bit better.