PDA

View Full Version : Calf pain.. coming and going.. clot worries??

VioletWings
16-12-11, 21:34
Sorry to post about this again! But my calf is feeling really tender to the touch tonight, and it was hurting quite a bit when just sitting at the computer, which of course got me focusing on it. It wasn't bad for most of today, it's just off and on, since Wednesday. Also the pain was at the back of the calf the other day, right now it's more toward the front/inner side. Sometimes it's not pain -more like an irritation. I'm only 25, no history of that sort of thing in my family, but should I be getting it checked out?

Thanks,

Dnvgraphics2k12
16-12-11, 21:47
Hi violetwings

i suffer from calf pain all the time what i find that helps is a hot bath and if you massage it sounds to me like its muscular is it swollen or not ? mayby try some deep heat i know the stuff stinks but it works wonders :)

xx

VioletWings
16-12-11, 22:11
Well, it's possibly a fraction swollen.. I asked my parents and they both found it hard to tell, but said it was maybe just a tiny bit bigger than my other leg. I'm using a hot water bottle at the moment. The pain hasn't been constant, as I said. But it's around at the moment =(