PDA

View Full Version : A Sincere 'Thank You' From The Heart

Eclipse
16-12-11, 22:18
Hi to everyone who'll read this!
I joined NMP WAY BACK and....although ashamedly....have not been a 'total' 'regular poster' for a long while, I've been on and contributed or just sat in the background and read MANY posts from MANY people over these years.......but the main reason for this post is to give....

a SINCERE "Thank You" to Nic :hugs:

I received a Christmas Card this year (the second of only two this year so far) and I'm not ashamed to say, I burst into tears when I saw it was from Nic (NMP) :D

To any of the newer members that have joined since I last visited (and I know there are LOADS of you!) - to fill you in.....I've been a member of NMP for about five years now but am still only a 'Junior Member' cos this site and some of its members, helped me SO much that I haven't felt the need to visit maybe as much as I should!!

I love this site with A PASSION & will champion it til I die!!!! :yahoo:

I lived with Social Anxiety for so much of my life and didn't appreciate how many other people understood this til I found this site... so if you've now found it.....appreciate it for what it is...whatever your fears :yesyes:

Although there are still some aspects of my social anxieties that occasionally kick in,:weep: I'm more able to handle them now cos I know that there is always this support structure in the background...whether I log in or view as a guest!

It's a real 'Life Top Up' support!

I'm sorry to Nic if people think this is a 'sales spiel' on behalf of you - it's not, I've just met some lovely people through here and I'm PROUD to still be a member - even though my visits are few and far between not to mention spontaneous!

If ever I win the lottery......Nic, you will be one of the first to know for your sheer dedication and honest want to help those who need somewhere to turn to!!!!

We would all truly be lost without you and some of us (namely me) would be SO lost without your support!!!!

Love you Nic & NMP to BITS!! :bighug:

Mags
XXXX

diane07
16-12-11, 23:12
Aww eclipse,

What a lovely post, i'm sure nic will answer this as soon as she can.

Doesn't matter how often or not so often members return, just knowing the support is there to help and give support is what matters.

Glad to hear you are doing well.

lovely post :)

di xx