PDA

View Full Version : Hello

alecc
16-12-11, 23:18
Just wanted to give a short intro.
I suffer from depression and anxiety. I'm interested in therapy and also drug treatment.
I already tried celexa 20mg per day but it didn't affect my depression at all and made me tired all day so this wasn't an option. Currently I'm not taking anything because I don't know what drug I could try out next. I don't want to try any of the hard stuff. Celexa was still relatively mild, also the side effects were mild, but I don't want to switch to anything which has more serious side effects because then I'd not dare to use it.
What kinda sucks about antidepressants is that there are so many out there and some work for some and not for others which makes it really hard to decide what to try. It feels like playing russian roulette and not knowing if it'll help or not. :shrug:

nomorepanic
16-12-11, 23:22
Hi alecc

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

moirascott
16-12-11, 23:26
Hi Alecc

Welcome to the forum and a good intro, I hope I can give more on mine, like you have on yours.

Im a little shy but will post more soon, this forum is a life saver.

Moira

alecc
16-12-11, 23:35
Thank you. The forum is really huge and has very much information. I gotta take it slow cause I already feel a bit hyperactive in my mind.

Vanilla Sky
17-12-11, 06:17
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x

alecc
19-12-11, 05:40
Thanks

scotsman
19-12-11, 05:48
hi alec welcome

im new here too

pippapoppa