PDA

View Full Version : Made it through my first day but still FEARFUL

katyfitz
05-06-06, 19:15
IT REALLY HARD TO EXPLAIN HOW IM FEELING. MY FEAR IS FAINTING AND BECAUSE I FREQENTLY GET THAT LETHARGIC LIGHTHEADED HOT FLUSHED FEELING I AUTOMATICALLY FINK IM GONNA FAINT. i WAS UP AT 6AM TODAY FOR WORK I WAS SO NERVOUS ABOUT THE BUS JOURNY ALONE AND SINCE BECOMEING AN ANXIETY SUFFERE THE MORNINGS ARNT GOOD FOR ME IT TAKES ME AT LEAST 4 HOURS TO FOCUS. Im once again just scared that i have an ongoing illness i just wanna get up for work and enjoy the day ahead instead of thinking straight away when i wake that something awfuls gonna happen to me. the thoughts going round my head today where, (ive done nothing for 8 months now im back at work i found it a struggle to cope wiv the unsteady ill feeling, i wouldnt be like this if there wasnt something wrong with me surely?) but then again wouldnt i in 10 months of gradually got bed bound if i had something serious?

its the
lightheaded
hot flushed
uneasy
weak
lethargic
flu like feelings that get to me that make me think im not normal, i just wanna be normal again and i dread the day a doc tells me the worst news. i have a fobia of dying so any illness i get i think thats gonna be the outcome.

I know i should be proud cause i got on the bus 2wice alone today and did an 8 hour shift but something in my head is still asking questions like why am i finding it so difficult to cope wiv a days work

is this ANXIETY?

pls help guys x

jackie
05-06-06, 21:31
yes katy it is hun and deep down you suspect it is

of course you are nervous and that is why your symptoms are soo strong.

all these things you describe are daily things for you and for us

yuo are not alone

jackie

Daisybun
05-06-06, 23:41
Oh well done Katy yu did it. Despite all the anxiety symptoms, well done you. The symptoms you describe are anxiety hun, you made it through yur first day, it should be easier as time goes on.
Good luck for tomorrow

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'