PDA

View Full Version : Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas =)

Littlehelper123
17-12-11, 10:41
Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas , and I hope that 2012 will bring new, good and exciting things to you all. I've made a few new years resolutions!

1. DON'T PANIC! (lol)
2. Do as much as I can with life
3. Lose a couple of pounds in weight - I put on about 14lbs in a year! =(

My life turned upside down 18 months ago with panic attacks. In the last 3 months as some of you may know I have been having hypnotherapy. It has helped me HUGELY and I am looking forward to starting 2012 with a fresh, clear head!

Please don't anyone think that you will never get over them because you WILL. A few months ago I kept thinking that this was never going to end ....if anything , this is just the beginning =)

These panic attacks have geared me up for life and in one way I am grateful that they came to me at such a young age because I can grow up now appreciating people with mental health issues. I am actually considering changing my career path (which was with animals) to helping people with mental health issues.

I won't ramble on much longer , but yeah ... Stay positive , stay strong, and Merry Christmas

=)

Hannah x

Tero
18-12-11, 14:36
Merry Christmas to you too. Cute photo. Will you marry me? Oh, I forgot, I am married, I got teen kids.

OK, back to panic. Yes, you have the right approach.

Tommyyy
18-12-11, 14:45
Nadolig Llawen Hannah!! :)

Tero
18-12-11, 15:11
Helper, I watched your youtube. Good luck with the animals. I was fascinated by animals and plants as a teen, but nobody could explain what the college majors were. Turns out what I was interested in is field biology, animal behavior. Instead, I am a chemist, have been for 35 years.

You will get there. Spend time with family over Christmas.

eight days a week
18-12-11, 18:36
Lovely to read such positive thoughts!

Very best wishes to you Hannah,

Pete

Smiffy3594
18-12-11, 18:53
Merry Christmas and a great motivational post for us all:D

eight days a week
18-12-11, 19:01
Just watched your latest video Hannah - bless you for fundraising for Macmillan cancer support (as well as here of course!) - they are angels I believe. We never got as far as using them when my late Mum was sick, but I wish we had. Good luck!! :)

What kind of parrot do you have - we have a Jardine's?

<edit> I just watched your other video, and am so sorry to hear of your family's battles with cancer. It's inspirational though how you're reaching out to other people who suffer panic attacks, anxiety and depression with your videos (especially teens), absolutely wonderful - keep up the great work :yesyes: