PDA

View Full Version : its spreading !!!!!!

mrs way to worried
17-12-11, 11:06
The panic I'm feeling is terrifying now first the glands in my neck then my armpit now my groin which is aching like mad today and yesterday I know its lymphoma I have the yellow eye rings the sneezing fits the aching glands I am freaking out plus its all the glands on my right side so now its spread and my kids arnt gonna have a mum I'm only 26 I don't want to die my doctor doesn't believe a word I say I'm so scared if my glands were swollen from a cold ect it would be both sides but its not its been like this for 3months now and its just spreading

zippy
17-12-11, 11:47
Has your doctor looked at your glands? Have you had any bloods done? If your gp isn't worried i doubt you have lymphoma because they wouldn't and couldn't just dismiss that and not do any tests etc.

mrs way to worried
17-12-11, 11:52
H had bloods done a few months back all clear that was when it was just the neck glands now its spread to my armpit and groin the doc just passes it off as muscular but my leg is a new thing

zippy
17-12-11, 12:07
If you have your bloods done recently lymphoma would definitely show something amiss in your bloods. I am getting aches and pains everywhere and i know it's hard to accept that it probably is anxiety but it can cause all kinds of strange things.x

Dazza
17-12-11, 14:45
If you have your bloods done recently lymphoma would definitely show something amiss in your bloods. I am getting aches and pains everywhere and i know it's hard to accept that it probably is anxiety but it can cause all kinds of strange things.x

I agree... I've had SO MANY symptoms over the past few years, and none have been the result of anything physically wrong with me (even though the symptoms are very physical in nature....pains, tension, pressures etc).

Blood works show up any infections, problems etc...so if your results were normal, then you're fine. :)

When we are anxious, we concentrate on our fears, and when we get a symptom, we concentrate on it, which make it stronger.... a hypnotherapist demonstrated it to me very effectively. The power of suggestions can make our minds and bodies believe many things.... problem is we are programmed to believe and therefore feel bad things.... with time and perseverance, we can train our minds to be less anxious over time...

mrs way to worried
17-12-11, 14:55
I just can't get y my pain is all in the gland areas and on one side its really scaring me

justina
17-12-11, 21:10
I have a friend who had a very bad lymphoma. What you describe doesn't sound at all to what she had, but anyway: lymphoma does NOT mean that you automatically die. My friend is perfectly healthy now, she did many months of terrible treatments but now she is fine.
Another friend of mine has a relative who is under treatment for lymphoma. His glands were very big but did not hurt at all. The doctors noticed immediately that something was very wrong with his glands.
If you are very worried maybe you should see your doctor again, but it really doesn't sound like what these two people experienced.:flowers: