PDA

View Full Version : Bad day :(

jade1978
17-12-11, 12:20
Woke up this morning with awful pressure around the back of my head again, the feeling like you have a hat on, also accompanied by sharp pain in my head in various places on and off. Ive got into a right state about it as Ive had this pressure for 6 weeks now along with tingling in face, arms legs etc, hot tingling feeling which feels like your brain is itchy/crawling its driving me insane!Ive already been referred to a neurologist (doc says anxiety but its for my piece of mind) I just can't calm down today about it convinced myself I'm dying of a brain tumour!! Ive just called by boyfriend to come home from work cause I feel I can't cope today. Seriously considering going to the walk in centre when he gets back. I need something to help me calm down!

mrs way to worried
17-12-11, 12:27
I get this feeling a lot on bad days especially in winter I have had it every winter for 3 years just in extreme stressfull times feel better soon

sarahb
17-12-11, 12:50
I get alot of tingling,it is definately anxiety.I hope you feel better as the day goes on.x

nicola1980
17-12-11, 13:00
I also get the tingling and the crawling/itchy feeling its awfull but i know its my anxiety as only get it when my anxiety is bad xx