PDA

View Full Version : Paroxatine has gotten put up..Worse??

rapidhopeloss
17-12-11, 15:17
Hi...

About 4 weeks ago I got quite depressed/anxious etc...so my doctor put up my tablets by 10mg which meant I was taking 40mg.... ever since then I think I have gotten worse...A lot worse. I'm tired all the time, could sleep all day, I am more anxious, more depressed, More everything... I am not sure if it is the tablets being put up that has made me worse or if its just me.

Has anyone gotten worse by having tablets being put up?????
Should i go back to my normal 30mg dose??

Any ideas? I feel like I am losing it big time

---------- Post added at 15:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:06 ----------

I guess its just me then.

blueboy87
17-12-11, 16:07
i have taken paroxetine in the past and it didnt really work for me, so i moved to any med before any dosage was changed. but like any chnage in your meds, it will take time for you body to adjust.
this advice make not help you in the short term (trust me i going through it right now), but its true, stick with it for now and if things dont improve then go talk to your doctor and talk to him/her about it.

why did the doctor recommend an increase dosage anyway, if it was working for you?

rapidhopeloss
17-12-11, 17:16
My dr put the dose up as for some reason I got very anxious and depressed, also suffering from depersonalization and it wasn't going away... But, I don't know. It seems to be worse now as I am so depressed I don't even want to get out of bed or leave my bedroom...

blueboy87
18-12-11, 09:35
i know exactly how you feel. one tip is to try regular exercise. burn of some of the adrenaline. you have to force yourself to leave the house everyday, even if you have nowhere specific to go. just take a walk.
this might not sound like great advice, might just help