PDA

View Full Version : leg quad pain and weakness. I fear so much.

j2
17-12-11, 15:22
My quad muscles in my legs ache all the time. They burn from walking up a couple flights of stairs. I am a 40 yr old, active male and a long time sufferer of HA. My legs feel weak and have for a long time but it is getting much worse. They do some odd internal vibration things, especially when falling asleep. I am very worried about ALS and MS or something similar. The muscles ripple and twitch frequently. Does anyone else get this over long periods of time? Thanks in advance and sorry if this sounds too desperate but you guys are all I have.

J2

mwone13
18-12-11, 11:41
Sounds like I could have written an identical post. Except I'm 37. My quad muscles tend to be achy and tight with occasional cramps usually 1 a day. It's like a weird heavy feeling, can't be that weak because I work manually and am on my feet at least 10 hours a day.
I get twitching and i worry about ALS. Also get pains in my calfs. Doctor not really concerned. Puts it down to Fibro. If you see my other post, I explain that mine does get worse when I'm thinking about it.
So I guess I might be bringing it on myself, whatever you've got I have the same !!! Funny thing is we both definatley have HA....... ummm:)

j2
19-12-11, 16:36
mw, sorry you are having similar issues and I wish I could help us both. Do you ever get burning sensations in your legs like you have been working them really hard but you haven't done anything that should cause that much burning?

Can anyone else relate to this?

J2