PDA

View Full Version : Please help its causing an attack!

kellylou89
17-12-11, 19:24
I have been fighting a cold and chest cough for the past few weeks and as of yesterday i found an abscess in my ear (i get them alot of the time when run down etc) .. But i have also been getting a big of ear ache and the feeling of fullness in my ear! .. but suddenly yday around the back of my ear suddenly become swollen and tender, i take it this is the lymphnode?
I am worrying that its something really wrong with me! serious issue with the nodes and worse :weep:
Has anybody experienced this before?
i have a node in my neck thats slightly raised but its been like it for years n years ever since i caught glandular fever it only ever rises if im ill or stressed usually but my anxiety makes me poke and mess with it more, it always goes down to next to nothing but when i poke it and mess or ill and stressed like i said above it will rise.
Anybody help? its causing me to have an attack again, i keep googling and seeing the words Cancer or Lymphoma !!!! :weep:

agnes
17-12-11, 19:41
Try to stop googling, if you can. I'm in a similar position with a cold and, unusually for me, I've developed a sore throat, which feels as if my throat is full of razor blades and it keeps affecting my ear. Because it's unusual for me, I'm beginning to feel anxious, so I understand your anxiety. But I'm sure, that, for both of us, these symptoms are just due to our colds and nothing more serious.

:hugs:

kellylou89
17-12-11, 19:59
Thankyou Agnes, i too had the sore throat feeling like razor blades, it was always worse when i was outside too, the sore throat has seemed to of gone but let with the occasional blocked nose and now the ear problem.
i do hope its due to the cold i really do
Thankyou for your reply