PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety hurts

ckbkss06
17-12-11, 20:37
I have recently started with anxiety attacks. A change in lifestyle and sites such as these have helped me cope better but it doesn't stop some of the symptoms coming through. I think I'm punching some holes in my bucket, I just wish I could cut the bottom off. Living with anxiety is tough and I sympathise with everyone who suffers as I do. Stay positive people, life can get you down, I guess the trick is to slow down and notice more of the good things along the way. Anxiety hurts, but in the sense that it can stop you living unless you learn to control it. One technique I found helped is to start a journal.....whenever things get too much for me I write it down, lol its kind of like a novel now, but after I have wrote about all the things in my head I feel relieved. If you have no-one to talk too, as I, then perhaps this will help for you ;) xx Stay strong and take care of you xxx

AngelHeart
17-12-11, 20:43
Thats really lovely , thank you and writing a journal sounds like a good idea, never thought about that. Having anxiety disoder can make you feel so isolated at times as you can only truely understand what its like if your going through it. Am trying to find the light at the end of a very dark tunnel at the moment. Love and best wishes to you also xxx