PDA

View Full Version : Stress/depersonalization

mandshere2000
17-12-11, 21:40
Hi to everyone

Does anyone find that if they are stressed that the deper/feeling detached gets alot worse and also if they are not getting more than 2/3 hrs sleep a night does this not help also.....i am having bad time and have been since august i take 40mgs of prozac and have been on/off these for over 20 yrs my local gp gave me 2mg of valium only 14 tabs in total for the depersonalizaton etc i have taken a few of them and did take one at 2.30am this morning and fell alseep for 2 hrs then woke feeling not good....the gp was going to give me klonopin not sure of spelling and said this would help me sleep but i said no because i did,nt know anything about them is anyone on these and could tell me more about them please just want to stop feeling like this.:weep:
I have also noticed the depesonalisation defo gets worse when i feel down as well sorry such a long post and thanks in advance to anyone that reads
or replys.
Manda xx

theharvestmouse
17-12-11, 21:49
lack of sleep does not help, if you are not getting enough sleep then anxiety seems to be worse, I know when I've had a bad nights kip I can often feel more on edge and all I can think about is getting back from work as early as possible.

Not sure about the meds, don't know much about meds for sleeping. Are you doing enough in the day to make you tired at night?

Mindful
17-12-11, 22:48
Yep, lack of sleep= more stress= more anxiety = more stress= more anxiety = more lack od sleep = more feelings of depersonalisation= lack of sleep= more stress = ..... and on we go.

:bighug1: