PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas to all :D

NMPTed
18-12-11, 18:17
Just thought I would start a thread for anybody and everybody so they can add christmas greetings to anyone using just the one thread....

So Ted, Ed and Edwina (and venusbluejeans) would like to wish you all a Happy christmas and New year. :D

http://i532.photobucket.com/albums/ee321/venusbloojeans/DSCF2394.jpg

saro
18-12-11, 18:20
hahahaha!!

NMPTed
18-12-11, 18:22
don't laugh at us sar we are still stuck up the christmas tree, Venus has not let us down yet!!:mad: :mad:

saro
18-12-11, 18:24
You can stay there :P

macc noodle
18-12-11, 23:53
I bet those artificial branches are a bit uncomfortable!!!!

nomorepanic
24-12-11, 01:30
Happy Christmas to all NMP members

I wish you all a happy and healthy 2012

lior
24-12-11, 11:49
Happy Christmas everyone! Food is integral to most religions... religious traditions survive because they satisfy something in our human nature... so eat Christmas food, it will make you feel good in a way beyond satisfying actual hunger :)

And I'm a non-spiritual Jew :)

JT69
24-12-11, 17:48
Happy Christmas everyone!!!

Jo.xx

snowgoose
24-12-11, 18:59
Merry Christmas Venus and the Teds :hugs: ha ha !! tree branches up your jacksie must be painful :blush:

I will go out into my garden at 12 midday and raise a glass and my love to all here on NMP. Thinking of us all in this funny cyber family ...those who are suffering and those who are finding the way through this awful illness .
And last gulp of wine [and by jove it will be a pint glass ] ......to say thank you to Nic and the mods who have given us all a safe haven to get comfort .

Peace in heart and mind to all of us who use this lovely place for support ..and find it . We are not alone while this forum is here ever ..I know that .
love Snow :bighug1: