PDA

View Full Version : Make a new email Pen Pal

nomorepanic
25-04-04, 21:47
If you would like to make a new email Pen Pal then enter some details here and people will be able to email you to make contact.

It is sometimes nice to get an email as well as coming back here to view posts, so this will give you the opportunity.

To email a reply, simply click on the persons name and enter your reply and once you have exchanged email addresses you can carry on replying as you want to.

Please make sure you email address is up-to-date in your Profile or people will never get your replies. [:p]

Nicola

pauline
06-05-04, 14:48
Hi Pauline here

I'd like to have email pals as i have panic attacks and find it hard to travel far from the house. I'm now working which is great as it gets me out the house. Have 3 grown up kids who do not want to leave the house as nobody told them there supposed to rebel at 18 and leave in a huff.[8D]Because of panic and me not telling poeple for fear of looking stupid i have lost so many friends. If you would like to email or chat on MSN please do.

Take care
Pauline

vwestwood
13-05-04, 22:06
Hi Pauline
Just read your 6 may message. I dont think you are stupid. I am 60 and have three grown-up children : 32 (son); 28 (girl) and 27 (son). my youngest has recently started suffering panic attacks and I only wish I can help him to overcome it. However, it is not easy. So I do understand the problem you are going through.
Good luck with your work.
Vilma

pauline
14-05-04, 10:04
Hi Vilma

Thanks for reply i seem to have this nack of replying to posts and stopping the comversation dead[:0] Its great to know that you are helping your son just trying to help and understand takes so much pressure of a person who has anxiety. I myself do not have any parents or family as i was brought up in a children's home. Because i have suffered for so long with panic and anxiety without telling anyone i'm having a hard time now getting people to understand me. Only really just talking about it openly with family. They try and understand but as my daughter says to me its all in your head get over it. I have a partner but things are not going well and he totally thinks i'm a looney thats what he calls me. Says he's sick of me, i work and get about locally but of course to go further which he would like is a dreadful thought for me and fills me with fear. To be honest i wish he would go if he is so unhapy with me why does'nt he? Will your son come and take a look at this site it might help him to see there are lots of poeple like him and there is nothing to be ashmamed of.

Take care
Pauline

Caitlyn89
28-05-04, 23:27
Im looking for a pen pal i could REALLY use somebody to talk to and im a great listener! Im 15 and i suffer from anxiet/panic attacks and Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) Email me at xixcaitlynxix@aol.com

april tones
10-06-04, 17:07
hi all. i looking for new friends in my area who understand this illness. I live in bromsgrove, worcestershire. Im 23, have fiance called matt and 8 month little boy called jack. I like music, reading and spending time with family. I am ex wild teen but very calm now, well sort of, ha ha, get in touch, love april xx

apriltones

tina
19-06-04, 14:05
hi im tina 39 i live in birmingham and i suffer with agoraphobia and panic, i would like to have a penpal with similar problems but i dont mind chatting to anybody my email is subrina39720982@aol.com thanks

Rennie1989
19-06-04, 20:10
nic

y is this STICKY and wat does it mean

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

nomorepanic
19-06-04, 21:10
Jade

This topic will always remain at the top of the topics posted. The idea was that people started new topics when they wanted a pen pal but that doesn't seem to have happened lol!

Sticky just means that it will "stick" to the top of the list

Nicola

Rennie1989
21-06-04, 19:53
ow i get it, cheers nic

Scooter Girl

if i wa hungry would u feed me, if i fell u you help me up, if i was crying would brush away my tears

malc38
07-07-04, 11:08
Hi Everyone,
Im Malc, i live in Leicestershire, im 38 and i suffer from panic and anxiety. I love music and films etc. I would love to make some new friends who understand what it is to have this disorder, male or female. Write to me at malcolm@argyle1966.freeserve.co.uk

take care
malc

meesey
15-08-04, 19:36
HI, I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM, I AM 31, MALE, MARRIED WITH 3 DAUGHTERS, I HAVE SUFFERED WITH PANIC ATTACKS FOR 6 YEARS NOW, WITH THEM REOCCURING RECENTLY, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE EMAILS OFF THOSE WITH SIMILAR PROBLEMS WITH PANIC AND ANXIETY. WOULD LIKE TO SHARE STORIES, TIPS, HUMOUR ETC.. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO EMAIL ME OR EVEN BETTER CHAT ON MSN PLEASE FEEL FREE...MANY THANKS ALL, PAUL

Alison
18-08-04, 13:14
Hi Meesey

My name is Alison. I'm 27 and have started having ongoing anxiety for the last few weeks. I guess I am just coming terms with it, but am finding it really hard at the moment. I find that I want to talk about it to people but no-one wants to listen - which is why I sound so desperate. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Alison

Rennie1989
18-08-04, 21:15
No one has replyed to me topic so heres about me:
Im 14, im called jade but aka scooter girl, i still go to school but when i get back ill be studying my GCSE's, (dum dum duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum) i also love swimming, expectially in the sea in majora as it has loads of wildlife. i love going on holiday to the med as its so warm and the people are sooooooooo nice! my fab colour is a purply blue, my fab food is pepparoni pizza. i suffer panic and axiaty and scoliosis.

thats me

Scooter Girl

another_adam
22-09-04, 01:02
hey im 24 male from england happy with talking to anyone.
I use msn alot my alias is adamuk@burntmail.com

email is adamuk@operamail.com

Cookie
07-11-04, 20:23
Hi everyone, my name's Shelley (AKA Cookie). I'm 25 years old and live in derbyshire with my fiance and our 20 month old son. I've practically cut myself off from the outside world over the past couple of years, my panic attacks only started about 3 months ago, but looking back, I think I've been suffering with anxiety for a long time. My panic was a time bomb just waiting to go off. I'd love to chat to anyone who has similar probs, I'm a great listener too so feel free to offload! My e-mail is xx_cookie_xx@hotmail.com, feel free to put me on your msn list. Look forward to hearing from you! x x x

seh1980
08-11-04, 00:18
hi Cookie,

I have just added you to my msn list. I look forward to chatting to you soon!!

Sarah :D

Muddled Mind
25-04-05, 13:46
That would be a great idea. It's nice to think we are not alone.

cheryl

bluesparkle
26-04-05, 09:22
hi...
i know this is an old post but i would like some e.mail friends...
i think this site is great and i like going in the chat room to talk to people too but i do like to recive e.mails and write them...
i am a 37yr old single mum i suffer with anxiety.panic and ocd...
would like to write to both male and females...
rach

seh1980
26-04-05, 17:01
hi Rach,

My email details are under my profile - feel free to get in touch!!

Sarah :D

Muddled Mind
26-04-05, 21:22
I'm 44 and a mum of 2 and have suffered on/off with anxiety, mild depression and PA for 3 1/2 years now, I would love to hear from other people my e-mail address is: c.toomey@ntlworld.com

cheryl

lin
29-04-05, 21:49
I'm a 36yr old mum to 3 boys and have suffered with panic/anxiety disorder for 3.5 yrs and wud love to have some e-mail friends to keep in touch with. My e-mail address is lhumphrey65@msn.com

linda xx

sal
30-04-05, 00:16
Hi

Anyone feel free to email me

Rach i am always here to talk to you and if you want to talk to me get in touch. I have your number but not sure if mobile but will try to text you hun.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

landis1952
04-05-05, 15:22
Hi,
I am 52 years old, recently started suffering from depression & anxiety. I have been put on medication that is supposed to make me feel better in 4 to 6 weeks, but am only in week 3 and boy it's been difficult to convince myself I am not losing my mind. I would love to hear from anyone who wants to share, could really use the support and hope to give support back in return. My email deelandis@arczip.com

EmmaJane
05-05-05, 19:39
Hi Rach

Ive added you to my messenger. Im a mum of 5 and suffer pretty much the same as you.

If anyone would like to MSN and email me then feel free, I could do with some communication and chats. my MSN and email is emma@cyphus.com

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

buffybot
20-05-05, 11:34
Hi all

My name is Brent and if anyone wants to e-mail then feel free to do so my e-mail is ...brentwikeley@yahoo.co.uk.....i live in north kent and live with me old mum and dad and suffer with PTSD along with ocd and social anxiety so if anyone wants to compare notes then call [8D]

bye for now

Rennie1989
20-05-05, 22:11
Hiya all

Everyone is welcome to add me:

jadejade20@hotmail.com

If ain't talking it maybe because I'm talking to my boyfriend :P

Lol

Scooter Girl AKA Jade

Jade Loves Mike 4Eva x X x

buffybot
21-05-05, 18:05
Hey scooter girl your far to young to be my penfriend (old enough to be your dad) but i can help you wilth History and Religion if you need help with homework ;)

pinkscrumpy
21-05-05, 19:22
Hi all

I would love a pen/emailfriend or to be added and talk to any msners out their.

truely_scrump@hotmail.co.uk

MANDIE XX

BrandyK
08-06-05, 14:46
Hi i am 27 from the usa....

allstar179@hotmail.com

my e-mail feel free...

thanks brandy

leo05
09-06-05, 16:24
hi i am 23 and i would like to be a pan pal as then we could help each other over our bad patches so i you want to be my pen pal pm me or e-mail on

mins042004@hotmail.com

but leave where i know you from so i dont just delete you as i get so much spam mail

leanne

kitty
15-06-05, 12:26
Hi everyone my name is kym (aka Kitty). I'm 21 years old. could do with someone to chat with about things.
i live in Mansfield. Could do with anyone to chat to really.

Email is: kymbo21@hotmail.co.uk

rhowes2000
16-06-05, 11:41
Hi, my names Richard. I'm 25 and live in Solihull. Suffer with general anxiety and increasingly helth anxiety. Already chat with a couple of people from here and it really helps but I think in these situations you cant have enough friendly support! So if anyone wants to get in touch my e-mail address is:-

richard.howes1980@blueyonder.co.uk

pips
16-06-05, 12:09
Hi my names PIP'S :D

I'm 31 and live in Devon. I suffer with GAD Panic Attacks and mild depression plus a bit of a health anxiety. :([Sigh...]

I'd love to make new friends [Yeah!] share problems and go through life's ups and downs!

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail anytime. Just click on my name for details.

It would be FAB to here from you.;)

Here's hoping for:POSITIVITY [Yes!]HAPPINESS:D&RECOVERY![Wow!]

Take care all,

Love & Wishes,

PIP'S XX [:X]

zena
17-06-05, 12:55
Hi my names Zena
Live in Abertillery South Wales, suffered with Agoraphobia for over 18 years with bouts of mild depression.

Love to make new friends to chat or e-mail. Hopefully can help each other.
All details click on name.

with good wishes

Zena

melanie
30-06-05, 14:53
Hi all dont know if i am too late for seeing if anyone would like to become email pals or even penpals but thought i would try anyway.my name is melanie and i am 32 and live with my partner and two kids heaven-leigh6 and jacob4 and i have suffered on and off with anxiety/panic attacks for about tenyears.if anyone would just like to chat or whatever or even write then email me,i am very open,friendly and quite wacky at times.ha ha
mel xx
madhouse417@fsmail.net

melanie

Donna
04-07-05, 20:54
Hello,

Im Donna, 20, suffer with anxiety and depression but getting there.

My email is lousmirf@yahoo.co.uk, or the email in my details.

Id be happy to have a good chat via email :D

LITTLELISA
22-07-05, 10:34
HI IM LISA I HAVE SUFFERED FROM DEPERSONLISATION AND DEREALISATION SINCE I WERE 8 I ALSO HAVE PANIC ATTACKS, ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
I AM A 27 YEAR OLD SINGLE MUM AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE
PLEASE E.MAIL : LISANICHOLS_86@HOTMAIL.COM

Madwoman
22-08-05, 11:44
Hiya im Madwoman aka Tracie,

44 live in west midlands suffer pa and general anx, email or pm thingy and I will reply, im usually on line between 8-5 mon to Fri

Trace xx

et
23-08-05, 22:09
helo
my name i canot say but i am 12 years old nd i think i suffer from emetophobia if u dnt no wot it is it is a fear of bein sick. every time my friend asks me 2 go 2 a sleep ova i hav 2 try nd make up an excuse coz im 2 scared, also my fear of bein sick is startin 2 come in2 my school life now as i fear i will b sick infront my friends. i also have a bad fear of certain peps, i fear them so much i hav nightmares ova dem, everytime they go 2 speak i am 2 scared 2 listen. plz talk 2 me

et

tammyg
24-08-05, 10:25
et,

I have pm'd you. If you didn't get it please email me at tammy.636@hotmail.com.

Also anyone else who would like to chat. I am 23, live in Birmingham and have emetophobia.

Tam x

xxhazexx
13-10-05, 20:27
Hi there hope someone looks at this as it looks like not many people been here for a while.

My name is Haze and i live in Castleford with my hubby and 2 kids.
I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.

I would love penpals or messenger buddies.

My email is hazeneil@aol.com and my msn addy is onyme@hotmail.com

malc38
18-10-05, 15:39
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi Everyone,
Im Malc, i live in Leicestershire, im 38 and i suffer from panic and anxiety. I love music and films etc. I would love to make some new friends who understand what it is to have this disorder, male or female. Write to me at malcolm@argyle1966.freeserve.co.uk

take care
malc

<div align="right">Originally posted by malc38 - 07 July 2004 : 10:08:03</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Sorry if anyone has sent me an e-mail and i havent replied, i wasnt being ignorant, just had a bad time of it, oh and ive changed e-mail address to: m.argyle@btinternet.co.uk

take care folks

wobily_lin
09-11-05, 20:34
hi all

im new here. i live in northants and would love some email r msn friends to chat to. ive suffered with anxiety for over 2 yrs. social, general but is all down to ptsd. would love to chat to all as i dont have any friends.

thank you. my addy is lindacasey8@hotmail.com. im 37. xxxx

lin x

Antipodes
18-11-05, 09:17
Hi everyone,

My name is Jeff and I'm a 54yo guy in New Zealand. I'm a PTSD-er though (an anxiety disorder). I'd love to hear from other PTSD-ers for mutual support and share expereinces.

pm's best.

Antipodes aka Jeff

Lucy36
18-11-05, 11:19
Hi all, if anyone wants to add me to there msn please feel free, im on a lot at moment, im 31, suffer agoraphobia, depression, anxiety, its hollyandlady@hotmail.co.uk

Take care all
Lucy xx

littlen
15-01-06, 12:10
hi there im from essex. and would love to meet people in this area, so anyone want a pen pal, or email pal. then drop me a line karen
foxylady42003@gmail.com (i wish)

candi_boo_kisses
05-02-06, 10:50
Heya all :D
my email address is candy_atkinson@msn.com
i would love to hear from people in 19 n live in Nottingham n have agoraphobia and panic attacks for just over 2 years now
luv candi xx [:X]

-x- If you dont live for something, you die for nothing -x-

marie257
07-02-06, 07:37
hi my name is marie and would love to talk to people with emetophobia (dont know if i spelt it right). im 26 yrs old and ive in colchester essex. please email me at m.ellefsen@ntlworld.com

westmeathangel
22-02-06, 00:57
Hi my name is Liz i live in the midlands in Ireland have suffered with panic attacks for the past 15yrs, not constantly but on and off for that time but thankfully ive learned to live with them and now i can control them instead of them controling me it can be done ive two grown up kids 22 and 18 both still living with me and a husband who lookin back is a very tolerant man it took him a long time to come to terms with my illness but now hes always only a fone call away if one creeps up on me.If there is anyone out there that wants to talk get it off there chest r havin a bad day or just want someone whos been there id love some penpals from this site.
emb_102@hotmail.com

Hangtough
11-03-06, 17:22
Hi there

I'm Charlotte, 28 from York, Uk and I really want snail mail penpals. I suffer with GAD, depression and panic attacks, but I find seeing a nice letter on your door mat with lots of stickers on helps ease some days! If you want to exchange addresses then mail me at charlottegray77@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you,
Charlotte

NeonVenus
12-03-06, 18:23
Hello all,

My names Neon,Im 19 I Live in the south west of Scotland..

Very new to this site but I think this is a wonderful Idea,I would love to either have email/msn/pen pals I do love to write and looking forward to a letter im sure would be a highlight of some of my days.

I suffer from very bad anxiety agraphobia and emetophobia plus OCD and depression,well this is a great advert isnt it make you all want to run *LoL*

Although apart from those problems I have in my life I am a friendly warm and loving person who in the end knows how it feels to be alone and would like to help.

Hope to hear from someone soon : myheartbleedsforyou_@hotmail.com

:D

yes
23-03-06, 21:36
i am ayesha from pakistan . i am 26 .i would like to be ur friend .my e-mail address is ayeshaahmad_41@yahoo.com.i am suffering from depression.
take care ayesha.

yes
16-04-06, 22:58
hi all!
this is yes.i am great listner and want a everlasting friend.
u can send me messages on the nick"yes" or at
ayeshaahmad_41@yahoo.com
thankx to u.

Rennie1989
17-04-06, 01:30
jade_valerie_creighton@hotmail.com

If anyone wants to talk.

Scooties Back

Nicki22
12-06-06, 15:07
nickilovesgareth@hotmail.com

i suffer from panic attacks social phobia depression...would b nice to chat to anyone wiv the same probs...hope to hear from u soon xx

mind contorted
19-06-06, 06:07

Twila
01-07-06, 19:05
Hello everyone. :D My name is Twila . I would love to have some pinpals. I really don't have anyone to talk to, my family thinks I am crazy and my husband and I do not get along. He acts like it is such a bother to help me. So
I would really love to hear from people who understand how bad these awful feelings are. My e-mail address is (tdc_1000@sbcglobal.net) hope to hear from anyone. :(

Twila

Johnni
06-09-06, 19:01
Hi all!
I'm Johnny, 25 from Warwickshire.
Suffer from anxiety since i can remember , would love to hear from anyone so feel free to get in touch

Johnniafx@aol.com

Johnny

mccoffee
26-09-06, 10:48
I"m single male certified computer tech/network tech if you all need help fixing pcs be more then glad to no charnge. I enjoy the martial arts studying judo right now. I'm 27m from the states got a dog name gus who did save my life intreating story really. I'm kind of a bold personalty some love it some hate it. Not sure what others would like to know feel free to contact me it's all in the profie.

TIA

szg
01-11-06, 17:22
Hi there all,

My name is Shelley and I am a new member and am hoping to meet some new understanding friends!
I first suffered panic attacks when I was 15.These went away after a few months never to be seen again until 3 years ago when I was 34 and suffering really badly from stress.Since then my panic attacks are getting worse and I am suffering from Agoraphobia now too.
I'm still going to work although this is a real challenge but I have zilch social life as I find going out so hard.
Desperate to improve so positve thoughts from you all would be great!

Please contact me for mutual support and hopefully a bit of a laugh too,

Shelley

sz.greenwood@virgin.net

deb64
13-11-06, 10:46
hi my name is debbie i would love to get emails as i cant go far and get lonely

d knibb

smudgie
17-01-07, 00:22
hi all
my name is ness my log name is smudgie.
im 38yrs old and have a daughter 20yrs old, im a retired social worker due to a road traffic accident.
i would love to have a penpal, i dont mind who.
im a good listener and have been a samaritan for 5 yrs.

i suffer from PTSD, OCD and PD.

anyone who wants to talk about these illnessess drop me a line

at ness688@btinternet.com

look forward to hearing from you
kind regards
ness

ness

aarcal
20-02-07, 09:42
Hi i suffer from anxiety and agrophobia, am 27, have 3 boys and would love to chat to anyone who wants to:D

Email/msn - aarcal@aarcal.wanadoo.co.uk

Susie

Carol_dearest
20-02-07, 10:16
HI, I am new so please excuse me if this comes out all wrong. I have been an involuntary diazepam addict for 30 years. I have chronic depression and anxiety. I am agorophobic. I have an eating disorder (undiagnosed). I am a recovering alcoholic. I spend all day and night on the sofa. Amazingly I am Happily married and have a sense of humour. Anyone who feels like coping with me, I would love to hear from. I am a good listener and trained with the samaritains many years ago. (I have 2 boxer dogs, BEWARE) Thanks.

Carol

trace
03-03-07, 17:22
I'm Trace, 23 from Berkshire. I suffer from social phobia. Would love to hear from anyone

Trace
traceyadams83@hotmail.com

kelbob
30-03-07, 12:02
Hi! :)

Im Kelly and im 13...Read Hi Everyone In Introduce yourself for my story! Lol!

Anyway, Feel free to get in touch...Im a great listener - Even tho im young ive experienced alot - and im an even better moaner! lol!

EMAIL ME AT

x_kel_eya_x@hotmail.com

thanks.

kelbob
30-03-07, 12:06
Ive just added Caitlyn89 and Jadey! So beware lol! :madness: LOL!

animal-mad-nikk
09-04-07, 22:01
Hi,
Im 17 and looking for someone I could talk too about things -that involves past and I suffer from panic attacks when it happens with anything to do with the past. Im really depressed not having anyone to talk to and I feel so lonely. :lac: :weep:
Please PM me!

Nikk

ashnjim
25-04-07, 07:54
Hi i am Ashley i am 19 and looking for a pen pal/ email pal or even someone in my area (glasgow) who suffers panic attacks and also finds it difficult going out and having an everyday life like myself.
i have no kids but am in a long term relationship with my partner jim who is very suppostive.
i too lost all my friends due to my condition, i found it hard to explain to them what was happening to me and we all just drifted apart.

thanks ash xxxxxxxxxxx

The Fool
11-05-07, 09:04
i am 12 13 in 1 month i suffer greatly from panic desorder and Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) i also have a huge fear of spiders.i would like a email pen pal because i am homeschoold so i have no friends and no one to talk to please write :blush:

sandra49
10-06-07, 08:42
Hi,
I am 57 and have had agoraphobia for a bit. I can now get out with someone. I have 3 grown up family and 2 small grandchildren. I seem to be stuck in a rut at the mo. I love to knit..mainly for charity. Adore animals and walking(when there is someone to support me) I don't get pa but get palps. which I have this morning(don't know why)I am a caring person . I live in the North West,nr. Preston willskay2000@yahoo.co.uk if you would like a pal. Thanks Sandra

samtheman
10-06-07, 16:46
Hi all,

I'm 27, Live in Northern Ireland, have suffered from Generalised anxiety/Agoraphobia/OCD/IBS/Depression over the course of the past 10 years, Again lost all my friends due to becoming so withdrawn. Email me at samtheanxiousman@hotmail.co.uk if you would like a penpal.

Soda Girl
05-07-07, 18:35
Hi,

I'd love to make a new pen pal. :)

I'm Fiona and I'm 29 years old. I have a lot of trouble with my nerves and have had this trouble for some time now. I take anti-depressants and have been seeing a therapist.

I don't really know 'how' to describe my situation (I posted a thread in here a few months ago and people were so lovely and helpful). I do feel very isolated sometimes - I can't really talk to anyone. I often feel very scared and frustated.

Thanks to anyone who has read this :)

belle
05-07-07, 19:32
Hi...
Its me - again!
I think i must have my people repellent on again.
(Almost...1 day to go) 32 year old, female, one wee boy who's 8 1/2 going on 28, a husband who is 31 going on....what...11 maybe?...lol, suffering with pretty bad agoraphobia, anxiety, panic, slight social phobia....looooads of problems. If you want to chat, feel free....thebluebellgirly@aol.com (free....thebluebellgirly@aol.com)
Love to chat...infact, i am probably the chattiest person - EVER :)

x

sue21
13-07-07, 22:20
Hi I am Sue and I livein the Bristol area I have suffered from Anxiety for years (I am an Olympic worrier!!)but had my 1st major panic attack 2 weeks ago. I am married with 2 children 19 & 13, I would love to talk to anyone in this area who suffers and needs to talk also? My email address is:
thomasferris@btinternet.com.
Sue :unsure:

Social Phobe
14-07-07, 00:14
Hi everyone. I'm a not quite 22 year old male from London. As my username suggests I have social phobia/anxiety. I'd really like to chat to people who also have this. I don't mind who you are or where you're from, but being around London would be great.

Anyway, if you'd like to chat then please PM me and ask for my email address.

PhantasyStar
25-07-07, 03:54
Hey ya, my name is Danny and i'm 35 years of age. Just wanted to add my details as well, i live in Bedfordshire and i was diagnosed with Anxiety early last year and i have been having it off and on... I would love to talk to anybody about their experiences and maybe help understand what we are going through... please feel free to either PM me or if you prefer to email me on:

dannymormone@msn.com

I'll look forward to talking to you :)
Take Care.

Lilith1980
25-07-07, 12:28
Hi all, my name's Jo (I use Lilith as my username as I think its pretty!).

I'm 27 and have suffered with anxiety since I was 14 but its only been the last couple of years that I realised what it was. Would like females of around the same age to email and chat to, not just about the anxiety but anything else we can think of!

But it would be good to speak to people who understand and can relate.

My email is jo@pocoapoco.co.uk

Thank you :blush:

beaniepudblue
31-08-07, 18:16
Hi everyone im Jen. Im 29 and have one son who is 9. I would love to chat to anyone on msn or on here. I suffer from depression, anxiety and panic disorder. I would love to talk to others to help each other go through it and people who understand. My interests are music, travelling, animals, nature, walking, spiritual side of life, camping, amongst other things.I also have my own website for mums/mums to be which has helped me a great deal this last year or so.
look forward to chatting
Jen xxx jensiebobs1@msn.com

ladygrom
05-09-07, 13:33
hi my names elaine i have had anxiety for 4 months i would realy like to get to no people that understand elaine x

pinkrenee
30-09-07, 15:25
Hi im renee 36yr old single parent.Have struggled for yrs with my anxiety&depression it prevents from having a social life so would love to hear from people. im also on msn ren_a@hotmail.co.uk
thanks

Believe
30-09-07, 15:31
Hi, my name is Tina and would like to make new friends. I have suffered with panic and anxiety for about 6 yrs now.Looking forward to chatting.:yesyes:

youaremysunshine
13-11-07, 13:24
I am deleting this, as I keep getting a bunch of elderly perverts adding me.

Nicki22
22-11-07, 13:38
hiya everyone im Nicki 23 from yorkshire...would love some new friends to chat with about anything really !
I suffer agrophobia , depression , panic attacks !
here is my msn addy if you want to add me :)

nickilovesgareth@hotmail.com

jay28
25-11-07, 18:08
Hi everyone.

Have been shuffering from health anxiety for the last 3 months, im 27 years old and from Birmingham, here is my email / msn if anyone wants to chat
jlmarshall@hotmail.co.uk

bac
08-12-07, 06:10
Hi Everyone

I have been a panic sufferer since I was 18 some 22 years although I MUST SAY NOT ALL THE TIME, ITs now back with avengence due to family problems. Its mostly health anxiety I suffer from but it gets me so down. If anyone feels like a chat. here is my email.
barbara.crichton@tiscali.co.uk

Starlight
15-04-08, 14:22
Hi all,

I would like to make some pen pals.

My name is Cheryl and I am 21 years old. I have suffered with panic attacks for over a year now and also have agoraphobia. If anyone wants to talk feel free to pm me.

:)

Take care

marie1974
15-04-08, 18:58
hi there, i would love some penpals with similar probs to me, i suffer anxiety feeling really alone even though i married 3 kids, i dont really see family and if you read my threads you will kind of get the picture my email is maildon@hotmail.com im a good listener too xx hugs

TheDeadSin
22-04-08, 12:55
Hi,

i am currently looking for a pen pal someone who i can talk with in deep conversations about my issue's and problem's prefferably female as they understand better, if you feel like talking add me on msn whiskyinthejar@hotmail.co.uk

just want to talk to someone who can really relate to my problems and my condition/disorder.

TheDeadSin
22-04-08, 13:01
Hi,

i am currently looking for a pen pal someone who i can talk with in deep conversations about my issue's and problem's prefferably female as they understand better, if you feel like talking add me on msn whiskyinthejar@hotmail.co.uk

just want to talk to someone who can really relate to my problems and my condition/disorder.

FreeFalling
26-04-08, 18:52
Hello,

I'd like to have some penpals. I live in the USA.
Nashville , TN to be exact for those of you that like country music.
Personally I'm not the biggest fan of it but I'll be glad to share my close encounters with the famous :D .

I've just recently started having reacurring PA's
( or I think that's what it is...I hope...:shrug: ..or not..:huh: ).

I have a good sense of humor and I'm a good listener.
I would love to learn more about your country and you !

Have a great day :flowers:

~Rebecca

millyimp
04-06-08, 13:43
Hello ,
I am millyimp,I too have Agoraphobia,have had it for many years ...since 1965 infact.I also have IBS...both conditions which limit outings,I have PA`s too along with Anxiety problems. I do get out and about,but not as much as I would like too...and I have to plan it.
I was completely housebound for 2 years a lot of years ago...couldnt open the front door nor the back...that was a very unpleasant time.I then found a self-help group which helped me a lot.in a few short weeks I was able to take a few of the other Aggie members out ...that was double therapy as it helped me as well as the other members...it still kicks in at times though ,but I can deal with it much better now.It is the IBS that is the bugbear now though.And it is that which prevents me going out and travelling long distances much more than the Aggie ,so be of hope,for you too can learn how to deal with the Aggie.If anyone would like to be added to my msn contacts list please just say so,or to be a penpal.It would be lovely to meet someone living in the North East....that is where I live now.
take care all
Millyimp
xxxx

megan769
07-06-08, 08:55
I would love an email pen pal :D I'm 17 and from Suffolk (near to Norwich) I have social anx and panic attacks xxx

Dawn2
26-06-08, 21:09
Hi Rebbeca
My names Dawn if you want a email pal my addy's are dawnisamadbat@aol.com/crazyladydriver@live.co.uk

Dawn2
26-06-08, 21:10
deadsin
you can e-mail me if you want dawnisamadbat@aol.com/crazyladydriver@live.co.uk

berkshiregirl
01-07-08, 07:22
hi if anyone wants to chat with me any fellow health anxiety suffers be lovely to chat with you on msn michelleoneill23@hotmail.com

kezza08
01-07-08, 19:28
hiya id love some people to talk to with similar problems to me! ive got panic disorder and agraphobia! any1 wanna chat on msn add me kez.t08@hotmail.co.uk
xxx

susie
11-07-08, 16:17
hi im sue im 55 2 grown sons and a loverly labrador .i have sufferd with anxiety and depression since i was 16 .i dont get out much have no friends because of that so i do get lonely im married but hubby at work all day my e mail is imsuzy@hotmail.co.uk id love a chat

Bl0nde
05-08-08, 11:48
Hi

I'd love a penpal - I'm 24 and suffer from mainly depression and very low self-esteem. Would love someone 2 talk 2 xx

staypositive
24-09-08, 13:34
Hi I'm Dan. I'm 20 and suffer from depression and anxiety.

Dan5678910@live.co.uk

Dan

babydoll1979
27-09-08, 19:26
im Tracie 29 years old and a married mum to 3 boys,ive suffered anxiety for 2 years dont go out now not even to take my boys to school have lost many friends due to them not understanding so would love people to chat to that knows the feeling.my main symptom is feeling like im going to vomit all the time and because i have a phobia of vomit/sickness bugs and even people who say they feel sick i panic,i do have family but feel they dont understand and i feel so lonely,i dont have msn but i am on facebook and have an email so anyone who wants to share problems together and become friends please pm me id lovve to make new friends.

tom1
30-09-08, 00:09
Hi I'm tom, I am 21 and I long term sufferer of anxiety and depression. I am just looking for someone to share thoughts with and to support one another.

If you want my details add me as a buddy, and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Andyroo
30-09-08, 08:55
Hello

im 23 male Australia. i have had anxiety and depression for about 2 years now. i worry about my health alott more then anything :weep: .. im married with a 2 year old boy. im just looking for someone who understands what im going threw.. someone who is going threw the same thing so we can suport eachother. i want someone i can talk to regularly, Anyone im not worried about age male or female or anything like that. i just want someone who needs someone in there life like i do :weep: i have msn or u can just e-mail me if you are interested Andy_roo5000@hotmail.com (Andy_roo5000@hotmail.com) i hope to here from you :hugs:

Meselina
09-10-08, 14:40
Hi there

I'm Claire I'm 27 and I suffer with anxiety and agoraphobia. The agoraphobia has led to me being out of work for 2 years and has stopped me living my life the way I'd like to. I've lost touch with friends as a result and I've been feeling increasingly isolated. It would be fantastic to find someone to chat with online who understands and maybe make some "real life" friends.

*It's a relief to see so many people with similar problems, you all seem lovely, I'd be happy to chat to anyone:)*

Summer_drakes
16-10-08, 21:14
Hi, I'm Summer and i'd like to get in touch with anyone suffering from depression, bi polar, or boarderline. I'm a charming girl just applying for university, i'm 18. and would to be able to support someone and visa versa.
Email me :) takemesomewhere_new@hotmail.co.uk
happy to listen

Remus
25-11-08, 18:52
Hi I'm Steve, I'm 36 and have suffered social anxiety, depression, Panic Disorder and Agorophobia , I'm also an Abuse survivor, beleive it or not I'm feeling abit better these days after therapy, I'm a hell of alot better but there is still work to do, I'm also a single parent of two teenage kids, one of which lives with me, I'd like to chat to anyone really not just about heavy stuff lol but to have a laugh

PM me if you'd like to chat and I'll give you my MSN addy :yesyes:

fifegal25
11-01-09, 22:51
hi am lorna and would like to chat to others who have or have had panic attacks and who have also been depressed to i am 24 but would like to chat to anyone .my email is lovenkrands_1984@hotmail.com i use this 1 because my other email address sends back the email the person sent weird i no lol.anyways cant wait to hear from yahs .take care from lorna:welcome:

KelzBelz
13-01-09, 18:30
I am too looking for a penpal feel free to email me at kmc4dpc@yahoo.co.uk

Duckie
13-01-09, 18:50
Looking for a pen pal as well.:blush: PM me. hehe

spaced
14-01-09, 16:22
hi
i like the idea of having a pen pal or email pal. I used to have agoraphobia panic attacks anxiety i'm alot better now. If you would be interested PM me.

yorky
18-01-09, 10:11
hi im 40yr,male. looking for penpals, im from yorkshire.....

tanya 1
18-01-09, 11:45
:) hi,im tanya 24yrs i live with my partner and three year old daughter,i have suffered from anxiety and panic attacks for many years now and would like a pen pal just so i can talk to people who understand what its like,i have managed to control my panicking in lots of situations that i used to think werent possible but ive still got a way to go,my biggest problem is not being able to take my daughter out on my own because i am so scared of panicking while shes with me,but im sure i will get there in the end but at the moment its getting me down.
im also a good listener so pm me x x:)

ley
07-02-09, 13:18
hi im shirl from wales im32 yrs old, i suffer from depression and panic attacks, ive got 3 children and live with my partner. love to hear from u

Mystical
13-03-09, 02:51
Some of the best connections made on site have been via the requst for pen pals link; we can't all spend hours in chat and some wouldn't wish to, but we can drop one another an email or two - tho' always remember - making friends is hard work - keeping friends is even harder - but that shouldn't stop anyone taking part in this most enjoyable aspect of the NMP site Mystically Yours Stu :)

lenore
13-03-09, 16:18
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site but think this is a great idea!

I'm 29 years old, was diagnosed with depression and anxiety at age 14. Since leaving uni 4 years ago I have become more and more isolated as the very good friends I met there all went their seperate ways when the course finished and, because I'm out of work and find social situations uncomfortable, I don't really get a chance to meet other people. I can be a little shy talking on msn-but would love to chat via email with anyone that has had similar experiences. Just drop me a private message on here and I'll get back to you asap.

Mystical
14-03-09, 01:24
Hi there,

Just waiting for you to email me lenore; I have come across most of your issues, having left a bi-polar depressed partner in 2003; am twice your age but that I find can be a great bonus, as it shows I am not out to do more than make your life more bearable.... Mystically yours Stu xx

missbrowneyes2009
14-03-09, 17:47
Hey I would not mind having a email pen pal beckah1994@yahoo.com god bless, hope everyone is having a great day !! =]

staypositive
12-04-09, 17:28
Dan 21 and from Devon UK

Boring, average, normal kinda guy etc

Pm me if ya fancy a chat, doubt it though

Ahh well

Dan

sharona
12-04-09, 18:19
Hi

I am 46 and suffer with anxiety, feel free to email samatt@ntlworld.com. We can share tips or just help each other. I live in Mansfield, Nottingham with my husband.

Look forward to your emails.

Thanks

Sharon

Mystical
15-04-09, 02:22
Hi there Devonshire Dan,

Why would you think no one wants to pm ya, bro. Quite the opposite; the penpal thread was restarted to help people like yourself to feel less isolated from the the crowd at nmp; true I am usually in chat, but enjoy corrresponding with ppl ust as much. Mystically yours Stu nr Nottingham.

Mystical
15-04-09, 02:27
So far so good,

At least we got a few replies to the thread for penpals this year! Don't be shy folks; anyone anywhere can feel lonely or isolated, just plain ignored and uncared for. Your offer to be a penpal might change a life for the better and will certainly add a new dimension to your own, so get thinking about it and having done so, join the penpals requested thread.

Journey of a thousand miles begins with a first step - remember! :welcome:

ClaireBabii
04-05-09, 21:05
hi im claire id like ti meet new friends ,

xx

Lozzie
04-05-09, 22:04
Hi I'm Lozzie,

I would like a email buddy, I am 24 and suffer with anxiety/panic attacks.
I am also pregnant and would like to chat to other mums/mums to be who have anxiety problems.
Feel free to PM me :)

merlin
06-05-09, 11:22
I would like to talk to someone who suffers badly frompanic when leaving home and going places. I cant travel out of my safe zone and i cant do my shopping. Cant stand in queues. I seem to have a lot of cant do,s. I wont take pills but have had this since 1996. sometimes i feel so low as i have 4 kids and cant do things with them.Trying cbt but hard. Would like to hear from any successes.I am in scotland but would chat to anyone anywhere.:hugs:

Mystical
07-05-09, 00:27
Hi there Merlin,

Strange to see my previous nickname with someone else - so that's why I chose Mystical - knew there was a reason for it; well I'm not gonna say that I don't get out because I do but it's a challenge every time I do - take tonight, only out for about 45 mins during which I was stuck to the car seat by the fear of facing the Tesco shopping queues, but after the panic subsided I hurried in and got what I needed - well what I remebered and of course, bought stuff out of sheer anxiety I didn'y really need - just grabbed it from the shelves and headed off with trolley to an empty checkout - got staff to help me put stuff on belt (I had a stroke and it's something I still cannot do alone); then asked to sit down while my purchases were passed thru' the till and bags put in trolley.. then I went to till - with difficulty just managed to do the card thing - pressing in my pin number etc, then just headed out and to the car where I took refuge... literally! I'm allergic to cats and dogs so they are out for me, not that I have anything sgainst them ot the people that own em, so long as they don't neglect em, I'm cool with
it! Just wanted you to know it's scary for others - mainly me; and as for cbt it was helpful but after the last mini-stroke I found myself forgetting what the therapist had told me to do, so I bought a book on the subject and am self-learning the behaviour modification exercises again that way.

Mystically yours STU nr Nottingham :bighug1: YOU NOT ALONE

ibuild
11-05-09, 10:51
new to site, 35/m/stoke fed up with panic attacks n social phodias, got rid last social circle as un trustworthy, so what now :huh: just tryin to interact more b4 lose all skill, msg me up if fancy a chat

goldilockz
21-05-09, 20:00
Hi everyone,
My name's Jenny, I'm 24 years old from Scotland and have suffered from a plethora of problems discussed on this forum including depression, anxiety and the pure-O form of OCD. I'd love to make some e-pals who currently have or used to have similar problems, both male and female, not so we can perpetuate each other's difficulties but so we can help each other and have a good natter. My email address is 0206756w@student.gla.ac.uk
Take care,
Jenny xxx

cheeringup
21-05-09, 20:46
Hi guys

my msn is ljones81@hotmail.com

would welome chats if anyones willing

Thanks

Raine x

Mystical
06-06-09, 03:35
Hi there Steve,

Entered into the reason for the thread - i.e. connecting with folk, but not a good idea to include your email in an open thread to begin with - the threads are there to protect your privacy until you know whom you are making those connections with; seems like you could do with a mentor... sign me up

Mystically yours ..... nmp will give you my email address if you ask or send me one from forums. You've taken the most important step so now move on and take a few more in the same positive direction.... Stu-Uk nr Nott'm

sammiad
16-08-09, 00:24
recently ive been thinking about getting more social, and from a conversation the other day the idea of looking for a forum came up, so i found my way here. id thought id post in the pen pal bit becuase i think i want someone to talk with, but ive no idea what about or what to expect. i tend to over think and hesitate with regards to forums contact talking which is why this short message has taken somewhere over 10 mins (i think) so im going to stop now and see where this leads. thanks

Mystical
17-08-09, 02:40
Hi there Sam,

Well, to begin with - you only get out of something like a penpal scheme - as much or as little as you put into it; in other words, making and keeping a penpal can and often is like most of life - hard work to maintain... I welcome you here and wish you all the best in finding what you are looking for... tho' I find that sometimes what we seek is not what we expect and does not come from where we anticipated it!:welcome: Mystically yours Stu_uk Nottingham.

teez
17-08-09, 12:40
hello my name is theresa,,ive been agoraphobic, for twenty years,,in different degrees lol, i also suffer with panic and anxiety ,,im 46 , i have dogs, rabbits, and other pets , as well as three adult children , i love chatting,,its my biggest hobby,,well thats what hubbys says,,i also have a wicked sense of humour,,if thats not frightened you off yet id love to either write to you or chat on msn,,x

trueblue44
21-08-09, 20:21
anyone fancy a chat, about absoloutley anythin get in touch, im laid back and love chattin,

Laila-Saphire
24-08-09, 15:35
I'm Fiona 22 uk have a wonderful wife she is as messed up as me :) I have globus/anxiety attacks/depression also have experince living with someone who has severe depression. Anyone who wants a rant then get in touch.

candee86
05-10-09, 23:50
Hello All :)

I am Candy, I live in Nottingham and I am 23...had anxiety/panic attacks for about 6 years but managed to beat it for nearly 2 years but it has come back recently.

Would love to talk to people to talk about anything :) as having this problem seems to limit your amount of friends so it would be nice to make new ones that do understand :)

Add me on candyatkinson@hotmail.co.uk

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Candy xoxo

Boris the Llama
14-10-09, 01:10
Hello everybody! Im Dan, 22, from Nottingham. Would really like a pen pal to talk to over email, facebook, MSN etc and to have some friends and people I can talk to who know what I am going through. I have OCD, social phobia, mild GA and mild depression. Would be really nice to hear from people so just PM me to get in touch. Thanks, Boris the Llama

xclairex
14-10-09, 02:08
i would love to have a penpel/email pal ect

my name is claire im 24 and suffer from depesstion and anxiety/panic. i live in leeds in the uk. would love to have sumone to chat to share problems and have a good moan with. i dont really have anyone to talk too so this is a really good idea, my family think im crazy and my partner isnt interested in anything to do with my illness. he has his head well and truley in the sand! u can message me on here and then exchange email address ect, hope to hear from u soon :D xx

lele19
14-10-09, 12:08
Hey everyone, im 19, female, from peterborough/newcastle. Would love someone around the same age to talk to. Had anxiety, dp, panic, health anxiety etc for 6 years now xx

anx mum
14-10-09, 12:20
I would like an email penpal always good 2 talk and share problems xx

PanicOver!!
14-10-09, 12:55
Hi

Im 46 male management consultant from Essex
I would like to have someone to share the bad days with
although on the mend after some CBT i suffer from General Anxiety and HA
PLease feel free to PM me

caroline jane mercer
14-10-09, 13:58
hi if anyone wants to e mail me im a newbie to this suffered for years thought i was over it until yest at work had to do a task out of the ordinary and completely was overcome by panic resulting in losing my job and having to own up to suffering panic attacks as im in a trusted position my thoughts were totally irrational when panic struck including wanting to throw myself in front of a car anything was better than feeling the way i did but decided no work for time being incase i put anybody else in danger whilst having an attack.I overcame so much in the past and now feel a complete failure and back to square 1 .

PoppyC
14-10-09, 17:52
Hi all
If anyone wants to email me or pm me then feel free to do so. I think it would be good just to be there and share the up and down days and just chat about anything and everything,by email, pm for now.
I live in Derbyshire but I am happy to email, pm or chat with anyone from any area.
I had severe anxiety & panic attacks(taking Citalopram for it now which helps ) and agoraphobia - but I still try my best to get out apart from some days when I just can't face it - but I do get out if I am with someone, social anxiety (Cit is helping with this) and sometimes I get really down but not for long.
Would love to hear from anyone 30's upwards, female or male.
Poppy

sarah jayne
14-10-09, 18:00
Hi, i would like a penpal. Im 28, from lancashire and suffer from health anxiety. If your interested then please pm me...x

mandyclare
14-10-09, 19:45
I'd love to have an email penfriend or to find a friend in the Essex area who suffers from General anxiety disorder like me. Im 42 and have 3 kids (ages 16, 14 and 2.. yeah big gap lol). My anxiety can be very mild at times and I live a fairly normal life but always worry when i'm faced with spending time with people who don't know me or about my anxiety as the worry over having an attack tends to trigger one so would be great to get to know somebody who truly understands how disabling it can be when it's bad.

Mand :)

Lysi1201
14-10-09, 21:03
Looking to meet some ppl in the same boat as myself who can understand... I am 29 living in scotland. Have 4 kids aged 8,6,3 & 8weeks. Have struggled with panic/anxiety for 5years on and off, did manage to beat it without meds but it came back at the end of my last pregnancy so I am now on citalopram. Partner doesnt understand and thinks its I am off my head and just lazy. Its hard to make new friends and socialise ect when you are like this. x

Mandylou
15-10-09, 09:02
Hi i'm Mandy, 41 and live in Warwickshire. I have suffered on and off with depression for the last 14 years. As a consequence I have cut myself off from all my old friends. I seem to have built a protective wall around myself which keeps people from getting close. I would dearly love to make some pen pals, not just to have a moan to, but to also share the happy experiences with. Look forward to hearing from you.

Tricky
16-11-09, 13:16
Hey everyone:)
I'm Terry and i'm 26 from London! I have ocd and ha.
I've already made one lovely friend on here and wondering if there's any other people out there that meet my stricked requirements :p
You must be friendly and talkative...just like me...lol
Feel free to pm anytime:)
Tel x

candee86
16-11-09, 14:49
Hey everyone:)
I'm Terry and i'm 26 from London! I have ocd and ha.
I've already made one lovely friend on here and wondering if there's any other people out there that meet my stricked requirements :p
You must be friendly and talkative...just like me...lol
Feel free to pm anytime:)
Tel x

I hope you mean me mr :P lol x

Tricky
16-11-09, 16:48
I hope you mean me mr :P lol x

Haha i've already said your nice but you've not graduated too lovelyness just yet :p
Ok ok i am talking about you...happy now...lol x

Mystical
18-11-09, 00:44
Hi there,

Since I re-formed the Pen-Pal scheme for those who don't necessarily wish to tke part in the chat or even post in forums, :) I have been happy to see that several people have been enthused by the idea of pen-pals, eveni if they use pm or email or IM; however I've not come across much mention of actually sitting down and writing a hand written letter to someone else, which I can assire those who've not tried it, the most satisfying way of making contact with other people.

Not hiding behind a penname or a username is quite liberating actually and being oneself, one cannot make up aspects of one's lief that do not conjoin with either one's personality, or more imortant - that issue or number of issues that mentaly or emotionally are challenging you and your ability to live as full and purposeful life as possible.

When I was 26 - the age I'm at now being 62 - there was not the oppportunity to meet and greet people from other countries without a long wait for the receipt and return of one's letter to that other person; this gave time to think about one's reply in a way that instant texting and email do not allow. Anyhow... glad that some are still taking up the chance to make friends via the penpal scheme; may good fortune follow your footsteps as you make this another aspect of your NMP journey.

Mystically yours ..... Stu_uk :welcome:
PS: Anyone is free to pm me or check out my profile for other means of contact... so long as you feel okay to connect to a 60's male whose life history is one long road along that of mental health choices and situations!!:shades:

munkeyinblack
06-01-10, 19:41
If anyone would be interested i what has been classed as good old fashioned letter writing to a 22 year old female from Scotland feel free to PM me, i have general anxiety and depression but would love to chat and meet some new people
Munkey x

butterfly1
06-01-10, 20:50
Hi i am from somerset,46 and a single mum to 3 kids (youngest 12). i would like male or female round about my age to discuss the good and the bad with.I try to look on things now in a more positive way now rather than sitting around moping about myself,although i do get my bad days but my new years resolution is to try and help myself if i can.If anyone one would like to chat private message me first ok!!!!Butterfly:winks:

Mystical
07-01-10, 00:39
If anyone would be interested i what has been classed as good old fashioned letter writing to a 22 year old female from Scotland feel free to PM me, i have general anxiety and depression but would love to chat and meet some new people
Munkey x

Hi there,
Don't be scared to hide behind your chat name; it's ok - honestly - nic makes sure than anyone annoying anyone else is soon off the site members lists...
:welcome: To the pen-pal scheme - now all you do is make it work for you at whatever level you choose.

Need tips: You can get me at stuart_hellen@hotmail.com for email or messenger.

A Happy 2010 munkey :flowers:

Mystical
07-01-10, 00:46
Hi i am from somerset,46 and a single mum to 3 kids (youngest 12). i would like male or female round about my age to discuss the good and the bad with.I try to look on things now in a more positive way now rather than sitting around moping about myself,although i do get my bad days but my new years resolution is to try and help myself if i can.If anyone one would like to chat private message me first ok!!!!Butterfly:winks:

Sure there are more 'older' moms on site who would help you with parenting worries. After all we got ppl like claire who have had five children already and still not given up! Plenty of others into their first pregnancy and one or two just given birth or have done recently for first time - those are new moms you could help, hun.... and would be grateful of your input as havng three children is a challenge in itself.

Bads or good - they all have to be faced.... if you need any tips on how you can make the pen-pal scheme work for you... stuart_hellen@hotmail.com - is both my msn and my email address.

:welcome:to the penpal scheme - be surprised where is has led some people - you really would! :flowers:

BlackKnightNoArmour
24-01-10, 03:37
Hey there everyone, my name is Matt. I'm a 21 year old guy from London, England and suffer mainly from social anxiety/phobia, but also mild to deep depression. Would love to find other people suffering from the same thing to have a chat with about experiences and of course stuff on a lighter note as well.

Even if you suffer from something different I don't mind talking you either, via email, MSN and facebook is fine by me. I could do with as many friends as I can get seeing as I have none, and have realised i've probably never have. Even my family seem to take me for granted without really caring about what happens to me (mum and 2 sisters so they're generally going to ignore the only bloke in the house unless needed). So no one to really talk to.

So (hopefully all that hasn't put you off) don't be afraid to contact me or let me know if you want me to contact you. Thanks, bye for now.

~#Matt#~

Angel27
28-01-10, 01:03
Hello,

I just joined facebook group of the fab website. Brilliant.

Angel

mikhail1028
28-01-10, 03:30
HI everyone after 2 days of NMP i find this one helpful somewhat relieving from my case HA sufferer here,,, want to make new friends and all sorts 26 MALE

email add:teletrap@hotmail.com
yahoo mesenger: pcc_mikoflores

bomberbeamish
28-01-10, 08:27
im mum of 2, age 31, suffer from anx, panic, agroaphobia, inttrusive thoughs, would like a pen pal, im bomberbeamish@aol.com my name lucy xx

alwaysanxious
22-05-10, 11:22
hi lisa from coventry, i suffer from panic attacks/ anxiety/ to extreams somedays always nice to be friends with people who understand any pen pals welcome .message me on this website thanks

bobby0786
22-05-10, 12:22
Hiya, I would like to make to pen pals, Im 34 male living in manchester, I suffer from panic attacks .

aahil_mirza@live.co.uk

teez
22-05-10, 15:25
id love an email or msn pal please,,or both:D,,i suffer from panic,,anxiety,,and agoraphobia,im 47 into rabbits horses reading,,music,,drawing,,crochet,,gardening,,im also a mum to three grown up kids,,,and have a long suffering hubby of thirty years,,oh and three loony dogs,,if your not too bored yet drop me a pm,,byeeeeeeeeee theresa x

Walking Contradiction
18-08-10, 09:44
I'd like an email/msn - pal, im a 25 year old (male obviously) and i suffer from depression.
I enjoy music, films & reading.

Feel free to Pm me, any would be appreciated

George x

wendy46
13-10-10, 18:30
Hi Pauline here

I'd like to have email pals as i have panic attacks and find it hard to travel far from the house. I'm now working which is great as it gets me out the house. Have 3 grown up kids who do not want to leave the house as nobody told them there supposed to rebel at 18 and leave in a huff.[8D]Because of panic and me not telling poeple for fear of looking stupid i have lost so many friends. If you would like to email or chat on MSN please do.

Take care
Pauline
Hi Pauline,
I am Wendy and i am new to this site. I would like to make some emails as well i dont get out of lot becourse of my depression and panic att but i would like to make some new friends here.
I am 46 years old and i live with my partner who does work full time. I get abit lonely being at home all the time so i enjoy talking to friends on here.
I hope that you would like to reply and we can be friends.
My email address is edenbridgelass@hotmail.co.uk I promise you i will reply
Wendy

Alan Mack
02-11-10, 19:37
Hello :D

my name is Alan, I've suffered from agoraphobia/panic disorder on and off for twelve years, I've been thinking about looking for a pen pal for a while now and finally got my gluteus maximus in gear to write a message lol
so if your looking for a pal or just want some help don't hesitate to send me a P.M so I can give you my email address.

Alan. :bighug1:

Mystical
03-11-10, 01:51
Hi Alan,

Email is stuart_hellen@hotmail.com - it's also my msn but I don't use that much during the day, due to having a sleep disorder - so my nights are other people's days so to speak; happy to make friend with anyone geniuine... Mystical - keep in touch :)

pauluk43
23-11-10, 02:37
hi im paul 43 from newcastle and suffer agoraphobia/anxiety/panic
it be good to hear from others who suffer and be good to chat just send me a pm thanks

On The Outside
14-12-10, 16:59
Hi everyone, I'm new here and would be happy to have some new people to write to! I'm interested in most types of music (but particularly 60s, 70s and 80s) and also a fan of a lot of classic TV comedy shows. I don't mind if you want to talk about other stuff though. I suffer from shyness, Social Anxiety and OCD. It would be good to just hear from someone as I enjoy reading emails. :)

purplelove
20-12-10, 13:25
My email & skype are on my info, anyone is welcome to get in touch (:

stacy1912
21-12-10, 23:27
Hi:)

I suffer with Health anxiety and depression and would love to hear from other sufferers. I am a single parent so I spend most evenings alone, so would be great to hear from others. Please message me and we can go from there.

Stacy

Pianogirl
22-01-11, 13:51
Hi everyone I'm Ruth, 41 years old and from Middlesbrough. I suffer with depression, anxiety and panic and have lost my hair. I would love to make some penpals or MSN friends. I'm a good listener and like animals, music, crafts, tv, reading - bit of all sorts really. I am a very shy person but have a good sense of humour and would be a loyal friend. Please get in touch with me and I promise i will reply. It would be lovely to be in touch with people who understand because of my problems I have become a bit isolated because I kept making too many excuses not to go places or do things and sometimes feel lonely now. Hope to hear from you :-)

Eternity
11-04-11, 02:55
Hi everyone, my name is Tina and I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm 37 and divorced a16 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. I work full time which is tough at the minute and don't go out very much, usually stay in with a good book and my 14 month old boxer dog Samson lol. I don't have any brothers or sisters, and have a few good friends who are supportive but you'll know what I mean when I say it's not the same as having people who understand. I have suffered with depression and anxiety, brought on my PMDD for about two years would love to have a penpal. If anyone would like to get in touch please do, maybe we can support each other and cheer each other up.
Lots of love
Tina x

Mystical
12-04-11, 03:49
Hi everyone I'm Ruth, 41 years old and from Middlesbrough. I suffer with depression, anxiety and panic and have lost my hair. I would love to make some penpals or MSN friends. I'm a good listener and like animals, music, crafts, tv, reading - bit of all sorts really. I am a very shy person but have a good sense of humour and would be a loyal friend. Please get in touch with me and I promise i will reply. It would be lovely to be in touch with people who understand because of my problems I have become a bit isolated because I kept making too many excuses not to go places or do things and sometimes feel lonely now. Hope to hear from you :-)

Ruth,

There is another member from M'boro on site - she's a lovely person - can be reached as Crazywoman but can promise you she's far from that!!

If you want a chat some time or just to explore a conversation via email
then you can get me at stuart_hellen@hotmail.com I know just how isolated you feel and can sympathise with your need for a penpal - which was the reason I kept the scheme going when it began to lose out to the networking sites. Mystically yours Take care xxx

Mystical
12-04-11, 03:56
Hi everyone, my name is Tina and I'm from Northern Ireland. I'm 37 and divorced a16 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. I work full time which is tough at the minute and don't go out very much, usually stay in with a good book and my 14 month old boxer dog Samson lol. I don't have any brothers or sisters, and have a few good friends who are supportive but you'll know what I mean when I say it's not the same as having people who understand. I have suffered with depression and anxiety, brought on my PMDD for about two years would love to have a penpal. If anyone would like to get in touch please do, maybe we can support each other and cheer each other up.
Lots of love
Tina x

Hi there,

:doh: If you don't mind talking or mailing an old guy who can be a bit grouchy at times due to having a sleep disorder and night terrors - feel free to email me at stuart_hellen@hotmail.com

One of the reasons I didn't let the penpal scheme die was that from time to time there are people like yourself who need others if only for a grumble. I used to be an avid reader - took my degree in literature and was a writer myself so I know how a good book can be a great comfort but it's not the same as chatting to another person. My msn is the same address if you are on messenger at live or Yahoo. Look forward to your responses ... Stuart xx Take Care Tina . :yesyes:

Arfur9
16-05-11, 21:52
Hi if anyone wants to chat/compare notes feel free to drop me a line, I suffer from manic depression thats pretty much under control but the Agoraphobia is bad with a hint of paranoia .. oh I'm 48, married with 3 great girls, I like music, i test computer software which isn't good if you have Agoraphobia and anything that involves 2 wheels and large engines.
I live in county Durham, someone has to I guess lol
I have a good sense of humour, I think we need to, I've done enough strange things over the last 10 years to write a novel lol
I'm not fussed if you are male or female, I probably talk better with women, I've never been much good at the male bonding thing, I hate football, any sport that involves breaking into a sweat, don't drink so that usually puts the dampeners on guy chat lol

I don't use msn or chatrooms.. I kinda got myself in trouble once:blush:

shinderuko
16-05-11, 22:40
Hey everyone, I'm a 19 year old college student living at home in Essex and starting to recover from general anxiety (still have a few wobbles). I too don't get out much as I moved to Essex after finishing school and go to college 20 miles away from home so it makes 'popping over' to people quite awkward. I'm just looking for people to chat to who understand my situation, even though I must say my friends are massively understanding.
My email/msn is shinderuko@hotmail.co.uk if anyone wants to get in touch.
Brogan x

tee123
17-05-11, 16:52
Hi. My name is Trace. I'm 42, married with a 12 year old son. I live in Warwickshire. I've been treated for depression for 11 years but if I'm honest its been going on a lot longer than that. I have panic attacks and days when I can't face leaving the house. The merry go round of drugs has nearly driven me bats. The last 18 months things have changed. My mood swings have become off the wall. They have now diagnosed me with chronic depression and pychosis and are putting me onto mirtazipine to start with, then talking about adding to it.
Every time I hear the song 'The drugs don't work,' I snigger.
I need to try to get the depression under control before dealing with anything else, one thing at a time. Oh and I think my doctor hates me as I have been a bloody nuisance to him.
I was a jeweller for 22 years until opthalmic shingles scarred my left eye and I couldn't see to work and I guess that's what kicked this off really.
Keep in touch, Tx

linda.floyd
19-05-11, 00:20
hi im linda a single parent with a 16 year old who is my career and have agrophobia and panic attacks would like people to contact me in simular situation as have no other help my email is lin.gem.2@live.co.uk

Mystical
19-05-11, 03:53
Hi to all you MAY posters,

Mystical here - you can check out my email on my reply in APRIL to Ruth; Knowing that someone - and that 'someone' might be any one of you new posters - is in need of a friend to chat to by email, is today's equivalent of yesteryear's Penpals; ppl nowadays either don't wish to or are reluctant to, communicate in good old snail mail letters... yet there is so much to be said between 'real pen-friends' that either aren't or for whatever reason cannot be said in emails.... oftne because an email is too short or because the crux of an issue can't really be explained or shared in such a manner. So next time you feel like putting pen to paper do so - one way is to practice by writing to a neighbour or a friend who visits and knows you well; this gets you past that - 'I can't put a letter together' kind of feeling for reason that you will already have done so safely and one would hope found the recipient of the letter helpful or even congratulating you on your efforts. That feeling is so good... you just can't help but want to feel it again and again as your confidence builds from low esteem to average worth and lasting value of one's new abilities to connect with the outside world. Never push - but nudging is one way of getting yourself out of the habit of feeling satisfied with phone texts ot emails. Welcome to the NMP Penpal gang.... Stuart Hellen nr Nottingham... United Kingdom.... Enjoy the experience... and get writing... okay? Best of all that there is in the way of encouragment and newly found self-belief.... Mystically yours,,,,,

Gembutt
14-10-11, 14:48
I would love an email penpal my address is <removed by admin as not advisable>
I am 20 years old and have suffered with panic attacks since I was 15 years of age.. I am much better than I was back then but they're always there..
So message me :) be nice to have someone to talk to xx

goldilockz
26-10-11, 19:47
Hi everyone,

My name's Jenny and I'm 26 years old from Glasgow. I would love to make friends with people, of any age and from any location, who suffer anxiety or depression. I'm currently a masters student studying psychology and have suffered anxiety, depression and OCD for a long time. Although I have managed to conquer my OCD, my anxiety flares up when I am socially isolated and, having just moved back home after a year in Wales, I don't have many friends where I live and my mind is working overtime! I would love to hear from anyone who needs a friend. PM me and we can swap email addresses and stories.

Very best wishes,

Jenny x

brambles
01-11-11, 12:46
Hi,

My name's Jeff, I'm 19 years old and live in Swansea. I suffer from social anxiety, depression and a little bit of OCD, have no friends and can't talk to my family about anything I'm going through. If anyone would like to get in touch and cheer me up (maybe I can cheer you up as well) then I would really appreciate it!

Hodgie
05-12-11, 15:20
Hello everybody
My name is Barry I suffer from PTSD and have been of work for a year used to go out a lot but don't any more
Find it hard to talk to people because they don't understand or they just don't want to
Life has changed a lot for me but would like someone to relate to and share a chat with
Take care
Barry

diamonds
23-01-12, 00:33
hi im from west london, im 30 and would love to chat to anyone from anywhere everywhere. single or not be nice to just talk to someone :)

if you wanna add me to msn please do.

d-fens@live.co.uk

dancinginthedark
11-02-12, 02:12
I am a mother of 3 children, aged 26,16 and 14.

I have experienced bouts of depression over the years. Had severe postnatal depression with my first child.

I suffer from GAD and also experience health anxiety.

Im also a mature student :)

I love to chat to folk from all walks of life.

Would love to make some good friendships, pen pals, email/buddies

mattcr
14-06-12, 02:22
I have battle agoraphobia for some time as well. I am functional, but I still struggle with it.

Please feel free to contact me. My name is Matt.

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

Feel free to contact me. I'm Matt

Hi Pauline here

Take care
Pauline

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Feel free to contact me. I'm Matt.

[QUOTE=tina;31226]hi im tina 39 i live in birmingham and i suffer with agoraphobia and panic, i would like to have a penpal with similar problems but i dont mind chatting to anybody my email is

uklad
29-06-12, 02:34
hi im 25 could do with someone to talk to who has depression/ anxiety feel free to pm email address

Londongirl29
07-07-12, 22:40
Hi everyone,

I too am looking for a pen pal, would be great to make some new friends, I don't really have any at the moment (sad I know), the fact is that when your feeling low and anxious people tend to keep away from you! I live in North London, near enfield and it would be great to chat to people. PM me. Claire xx

James29
21-07-12, 21:10
Hi I'm 29 and looking to chat with other people with health anxiety. Pm please.

dark poppy
16-02-13, 22:09
Hi, I suffer from depression, and dont have any friends in area where I live. Would anyone like to chat on here please? Or if theres anyone in the Hull area to be friends with. I would be glad of the company.

Katie22
30-05-13, 11:27
I would love a epal, I have suffered with anxiety over the years, Have a an understanding family ( apart from the hubby) who does'nt understand, and never has. But my children are my rocks. Both my sons have suffered with this, and I do blame myself. If anyone would like to talk.

---------- Post added at 11:27 ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 ----------

Have suffered with anxiety over the years, have an understanding family (apart from the hubby) whose has never understood. Both my grown up sons have suffered and I do blame myself. If anyone would like to email me and and chat.

vickiejane19
27-08-13, 10:33
Hi guys,

I've recently come on this site, dealing with deppression, self harm, addiction and self esteem. I'm 20 years old and would love a pen pal to help and encourage me whilst I do the same. Email me on here then ill send my full email address :-)

Be lovely to here from somebody soon :-)

Kind regards vickie

natalie5555
27-08-13, 20:43
Hi my names Natalie, I really want someone to talk to as I have panic disorder and other anxiety issues and depression comes and goes sometimes too. It's so hard to talk to people who aren't going threw something similar as they don't understand. Message me and I'll give you my email address :)

Eamon
01-06-14, 11:42
Hi,
I would like to become pen pals with other members to discuss problems and successes with.
I am easy going and amiable and looking forward to chatting.

Best wishes

Debs21uk
08-06-16, 00:16
Hi,

Suffered from anxiety and depression for 12years on and off, would be nice to have someone who understands how it feels and to reach out to for support. I live in Scotland, 35, mature psychology student. You could say I know this stuff inside out yet it still gets me every time. Hope to hear from someone soon x

yogahug4
21-12-16, 15:15
My name is Lori and I am a 41 year old female from the states. I have suffered with anxiety and panic attacks throughout my life. I would like to talk with other people who have suffered with chronic panic attacks. Please reply if you'd like to talk.
Blessings to all:D

Zaria
27-11-17, 22:41
Id love a Pen Pall but i dont reallytrust the internet lol

ukbabe
01-12-17, 20:19
Hi I'm 51 female married no kids been suffering anxiety and depression for over 20 years would like to hear from anyone in similar circumstances.