View Full Version : Calf pain continues, plus 'vibrations' at night? Nerves? Advice appreciated!

VioletWings
19-12-11, 16:30
So my calf pain is still carrying on, off and on since last Wednesday. I've also noticed the last few nights I've been getting a vibrating sort of feeling in it when I'm lying in bed. I was wondering if this could be nerves, I've had the odd twitch too. My leg/foot felt very hot last night but wasn't hurting.
I've made a doc app for Thursday but was curious if anyone here knows what this could be, and if it is anxiety related, is it normal to be in such a localised area and to last this long?! (yet intermittent pain)

Thanks,

Hannah

---------- Post added at 16:30 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

Anyone?

j2
19-12-11, 16:33
Hannah,

I am sorry you are worried right now. You are not alone with these sensations. I have had pain in quads, especially the right one for a few weeks. I get the vibrating feeling when I lay down for bed too. I also have the burning feeling in my feet too. Both my quads ache and feel weak. I wish I had an answer for you but at least I can commiserate with you. Let me know if you find anything out.

J2

VioletWings
19-12-11, 17:16
Thank you j2, it's really not fun is it, I hope your symptoms pass too, and indeed I'll let you know if I find out anything useful.