PDA

View Full Version : bad headache with whooshing???

nicola1980
19-12-11, 18:58
Hi, ive felt quite offish all day but this afternoon ive developed a really bad headache, ive took codeine and nurofen but its not shifting :mad: the thing is when i sit down i can feel like whoosing in my head and ears and its like my heads pulsating?? i used to suffer from migraines but can't remember having the whooshing and pulsating, is this normal?? going to take some more codeine in a min as the pains unbearable :weep: can anyone reassure me please, thanks xx

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

anyone please?? xx

pinkdove
19-12-11, 20:55
Hi nicola, have read your other post, and you say you are taking another tablet, could it be that ?

please be careful not to take too many painkillers,why not have an early night, and maybe with quiet and rest it will pass, speak to your gp love, you don't want to be ill over christmas,

i wish you well soon take care x

nicola1980
20-12-11, 06:03
Hi nicola, have read your other post, and you say you are taking another tablet, could it be that ?

please be careful not to take too many painkillers,why not have an early night, and maybe with quiet and rest it will pass, speak to your gp love, you don't want to be ill over christmas,

i wish you well soon take care x
Thanks for your reply, ive not started the other meds yet....too scared too :unsure: but am seeing my doctor today so will mention headache to him, it was on par with a migraine the pain was that bad so looks like ive started to suffer them again after a 10 yr break from them (had 1 a few weeks ago 2) :mad: i just took some paracetamol in the end and went to bed, its still throbbing a bit this morning but not really surprised as it was a bad one, the whoosing noise in my head and ears was freaking me out tho :ohmy: xx