PDA

View Full Version : Left calf intermittent pain, plus occasional vibrations

VioletWings
19-12-11, 18:03
This has been going on for nearly a week.. pain on and off (some days worse than others) in the same calf, last couple of days have been getting feelings of nerves twitching in it too. The vibrations are mostly when lying down at night really. I am feeling breathless right now, think I'm panicking! Can this be anxiety related??:unsure:

Thanks.

SH412
23-12-11, 22:25
I am in exact same boat only mine has been happening for 6 months! I get aches in lower calves, occasional shooting pains, twitching, tingling feet and ankles!! I was told it was tension but I was so paranoid about blood clots! I've just had blood tests today so need to wait and find out if it's anything dodgy! Doc says most likely to be anxiety or vitamin related. Xxx

eva82
24-12-11, 02:18
Me too! And always felt at night when trying to relax... It's very common because we hold a lot of tension in our muscles throughout the day (even worse when stressed a d anxious). It's our bodies way of finally releasing the tension. I know it feels weird and uncomfortable at times, but it's very normal.