PDA

View Full Version : Giant Christmas Card

dancingfrog
20-12-11, 09:51
Just thought I could start a giant christmas card thread for everyone to sign. Merry Christmas to all at no more panic and all its members, hope you all have a fantastic holiday, I know this time of year can be very hard, but we can all help each other through this.

Merry Christmas

Amy xxxx:bighug1:

Mindful
20-12-11, 15:25
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas and a Joyful new year, i know this time of the year can be hard on many people but there is something refreshing about the end of one year and the beginning of another. Lets hope its a good one for all x

Magic
20-12-11, 16:19
I wish everyone on NMP a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I will be one of ones that will be stressed. No one can help me. But never the less I will try my best to make myself to get into the festive spirit.
Lots of love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mirabelle
20-12-11, 16:21
I hope you all have a joyful Christmas with peace from your suffering.
xx

linjoy
20-12-11, 16:40
may we all have a restful and stressless Xmas and New Year
Love to everyone
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

sickandtired
20-12-11, 17:31
Here's wishing everyone a lovely,relaxing panic free Xmas and thank you so much to all those who have given me much encouragement these last few weeks xxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

gypsywomen
20-12-11, 17:33
:hugs:merry christmas to all , hop you all have peacefull one xxxx

slipstream
20-12-11, 18:09
Yup hope everyone can have a great relaxing time and just enjoy yourself's!!!!

Merry xmas

miss polly
20-12-11, 19:01
Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you all have a relaxing worry free day and 2012 brings you all peace, good health, love and laughter xx :hugs:

expecto patronum
21-12-11, 19:07
Happy Christmas everyone. I know it can be hard at this time of year, I for one struggle with the extra pressure to be happy and the lack of routine, but there are nice bits too. Hope you enjoy whatever you do xxxx

Tish
21-12-11, 21:18
I'm going away for a few days so this is my last chance to wish everyone a very peaceful and happy Christmas :yesyes: