PDA

View Full Version : good but strange day..

f0rest
20-12-11, 16:19
hey guys just an update on my health anxiety, past few days have been good :) but today something strange happened..

for 1 i dont believe in psychic stuff etc so dont think im some crazy dude lmao :winks:.

i went to turn on the lamp but i paused and i had a thought like i knew the bulb was going to blow... i pressed the on button and the bulb popped, ive never been so confused in my life, karma/luck? who knows but im in shock right now :scared15::ohmy::D

saro
21-12-11, 00:32
You and electricals have issues atm :P coincedence :) x

f0rest
21-12-11, 06:37
it was freaky :O :P

sherylee xx
21-12-11, 10:51
i had the same kinda thing last night!! i had a feelin about 9 oclock like somethin was on telly i wanted to watch or i had to do somethi at 9 any way i forgot about it and when i started makin a rolly m y fingers went numb and i couldnt feel them or move them then felt a huge rush go through m y body and my heart was poundin (panick attack??) i looked at the clock and it was 9 o clock! its like i knew som ethin was gunna happen at 9 it has seriousl scared me! i dont know weather it was my subcontious thinkin its 9 somethin has to happen because i thought it earlier or weather it was like a preminition fookin scary!!

f0rest
21-12-11, 11:04
Omg we are the same people!!!

sherylee xx
21-12-11, 11:12
lol weird isnt it what is your anxiety about mainly? mines about my head

f0rest
21-12-11, 11:22
my anxiety is about my head too, we are defo the same person aha !!

sherylee xx
21-12-11, 11:26
omg soo weird lol think we are lol i think i could handle anxiety about any other part of my body but its so hard with it bein about my head i hate it and co nstan tly worried x

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

also what kind of symptoms do you get?

f0rest
21-12-11, 11:32
i get weird symptoms like spaced out feelings mostly dizziness and just all round weird feeling s:S what about u??

sherylee xx
21-12-11, 11:34
same, i also get alot of pains in my head and behind my eyes i get like presure on top of my head too and a fuzzy prickly feelin on my head i feel weak and wobbly alot of the time too especialy if im gettin head pains

f0rest
21-12-11, 11:38
yea doesnt soun very nice, i know what ur talking about :(