PDA

View Full Version : really fed up with this head of mine!!! maybe i should just have a drink!!!!

lindajane1971
20-12-11, 16:47
Hi everyone,

im getting so annoyed with this anxiety!! im starting to think its not anxiety but i just am not getting anywhere with the doctors ive seen.
I constantly feel like im on a very very slow roundabout!!
(it also feels like that sensation you have if youve had a big night out and when you wake you have the slightly spinning head)
if i move my head quickly round then its like everything takes a second to catch up with my eyes, and if im in the supermarket or a crowd of people and even if im standing with traffic going past me i feel like im slowly moving round, i must stress its not spinning vertigo, its very very slow.
ive also had to change the channel on the tv a few times as if theres a funny camera angle or a zoom in shot or a spinning movement it makes me feel like im moving round.
Oh also when im in a car and going round a roundabout i feel like ive been on a fairground ride!! that cant be normal??
im at my wits end, i do believe now that this is causing my anxiety and not anxiety doing it to me,
ive asked the doctor to check my ears and every one says they are fine, but ive had no tests on them at all.
this is ruining my life :(
ive left my job, i dont go out shopping unless im with someone, im afraid to enjoy myself like having a night out as im terrified alcohol will make it worse, but it feels like ive had a few drinks most of the time when i havnt so maybe i should just go and get bladdered!!!!
im going to have to look into this myself i think, dont want to look on the internet but im just so so fed up with everything.
ive had blood taken for all the normal routine tests and all have been normal.
Linda

j2
20-12-11, 20:44
It sounds like anxiety hun. The tests have been normal so take solace in that. I wish I could give you an answer that would make you feel better. As for the drink, I will buy the first round and mail it to the UK:D

katiep
20-12-11, 22:20
Hiya Linda,
Im afraid this is defo anxiety, when i was first ill with anxiety every single item you mentioned i had it, to be honest i had forgot some of the feelings till i read your post, and i read your post because for last few days i have had the slow spinny feeling you have spoken about at the start of your post.. and it scared me.. reading on all the old memories flodded back, i can remember going to the seaside for the day with my family and sitting in the car as couldnt move my head for the spinning sensation and as soon as i believed it was anxiety that was causing it the feelings began to subside and until now i havent experienced it again, but must agree its horrible and for me scary.. i hope you start to feel better soon x