PDA

View Full Version : Hand question!!

zeezme
20-12-11, 20:07
Hey All,
PLease help me out here. I dont know whats going on. I have noticed recetnyl..that when i am sitting down with weight on my elbows..as in u know leaning on it when i use the computer and all..i get these vibrations like thing that run upto my pinky finger. Then when i lift my elbow from the position it instantly goes away..like i have switched off the virating machine or soemthing. its happening in both hands. i am so scared. what can it be? I am currently in my Ms fear right now. Infact all nerve related dieasesd. Als Ms Ra..all of it. I am 28 female.
What can this be?? i dont think its carpal tunnel..coz i dont have any pain.
Please help me.

j2
20-12-11, 20:48
You are pinching the ulnar nerve in your elbow. This very common in people that rest too much on the elbows. Do you sleep with your arms bent, tucked up underneath you? This makes it worse. If you do, try to sleep with your arms straighter. I have seen folks wrap their arms in towels to assist in this. You can also try lowering the arms on your chair to keep from resting on them. Either way, I think you will be fine. Take care and good luck as I know how horrible anxiety is.
J2

zeezme
25-12-11, 09:11
Thanks for your reply. I also had googled this ulnar thing. But i dont know why its happening. i mean what causes this?
I am hugely petrified about all neuro conditions now.

My Eyelid has been twitching. mainly left upper eyelid..but also getting on right lower lid along with some facial tics. Its not there all the time now. But it increased when i sneeze. the frequency increases and then it goes away.

I have also just read about intention tremors..and i feel i have them. i have been having tremors since october. i told my doc..he said yah slight tremors..probably ur nervous..

Please tell me what to do..i am so out of my wits..