PDA

View Full Version : Scalp infection

duke246810
20-12-11, 20:29
Im really worried because i have a VERY large lump on the back of my head which seems to be seeping/bleeding anyway very wet atleast. And its really starting to worry me, its very large and ive also got some smaller ones around my head aswell. Ive been experiencing alot of bad dizzyness lately, where i can hardly stand up, also sharp pains in head when i take a step forward or move. Its really worrying me that its infected or causing major harm to my brain or head. :( this could mean i could die at christmas :'(

---------- Post added at 20:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:24 ----------

I won't get a doctors appointment now :( its to late, this is my time :(

j2
20-12-11, 20:42
First off, sorry about the state you are in. I hope this helps. I am no doctor but I get bumps like this too, especially in the winter and on the back of my head. For me, they are seborrheic dermatitis. Medicated OTC shampoo helps a lot. I think they are just a reaction the weather like eczema. As for the dizziness, I get this when I am going through a period of anxiety. I feel like I am walking drunk. I hope you feel better.

J2

duke246810
20-12-11, 20:47
Thanks for your reply, i always have these lumps though, and i get the dizziness when im not anxious :(

j2
20-12-11, 20:52
I would still give the medicated shampoo a try. You may just have more sensitive skin than me. As for physical symptoms like dizziness, I get physical symptoms even when I don't think I am anxious. I think it has to do with either me suppressing the anxiety but not getting over it or some sort of adrenal fatigue from too many years of worrying. One note, behind back pain, dizziness the most common reason for folks going to the doctor. I tell you this not to make light of your fears but to let you know that it is common among the non-anxious too. I hope this helps.

miss diagnosis
21-12-11, 13:43
i always get these cos i have such a dry scalp..tried nizoral etc..the best thing and dont ask why is a kiwi and yogurt shampoo from aldi..it sorted my scalp out big time..also try taking a vitiman e suppliment or rubbing some betnovate on it...and dont pick at it!!